XI.

❝The key to being HAPPY  is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go❞   

Chapter 11

I could feel my body sleeping calmly in my warmth blanket. My room was freezing cold, dad didn't want to open up the heater until it was even colder, due to the bills. I am half awake, that is how I can sense and feel everything, oddly there is a smile plastering on my face.

My eyes peel open staring at my lavender wall. Hmm, Christmas is around the corner, in about 3 weeks, it had been about already about a month, or what since I've been working with Vincent, and in 2 days Anna is finally getting married.

Time flies before we know it, and I am feeling much strong due to the meds I am taking. It really helped, Dr. David was right, I think sooner or later, I have a feeling something big is about to happen. Almost about every day I can't get him out of my mind. He is just so nice to me, I thought I'd fall for the sarcastic bad boy, but I am falling for the sweet respectful boy. Oh, I remember taking Vincent out to picnic probably the funniest thing ever.

'"ew" I heard him groan. I pursed my lips to avoid any laughter, watching him look on the floor contemplating whether or not he should sit in the middle of the picnic sheet.

"You know, you can sit on the sheet you will not get dirty" I pointed out the obvious.

Rolling his eyes, he finally made his mind to sit, and I couldn't stop my laughter in any longer, so I burt out laughing which caused him to laugh. Probably the sweetest moment ever.'

We both had endless talking, and without realizing it was 2am, we had to rush home. I turn to my right side staring at the other side of my, peering right through the window. And Vinter, well he is always the funniest in our group, yes he has joined along so now Derek has brad and Vinter. I feel like there is something missing, half of me is missing but you know, I do not know what that is. It is yet to be discovered. Grabbing my phone, I eye the clock, '8am'. Too early to be awake, but I have to go shopping with the girls.

In these months or so, which I actually am so blanked out. Did I start the job a month ago or two? Whatever, but ever since the engagement, the girls and I haven't seen Jade, she sent us all an email, email! Not a text, but an email stating she would be out of town for some time. Anna was upset because she wanted equal amounts of bridesmaid but, we managed to get her cousin along. So it is Regina, Holly, Stacy and I. Laying on my back, staring up at the steeling I start to feel a weird sensation on my neck. That has been happening for a while now, some tingly feeling on my neck, On the side of my neck, A calling of pleasure type of feeling. It's odd.

"Roe" I hear my mom yell out, breaking all my thoughts.

"Yeah" my voice comes out groggily. I furrow my eyebrows as annoyance flusters through my body. I storm don't stairs and raise my eyebrows and I watch my parents and Lucas eating on the table. "What?" I shrug, as they all stop to stare at me confused.

Okay maybe my body is not in the best mood today but I swear I am not on my periods, and girls don't always have to be on their thing to get moody ok. Period.

"We made you pasta..." Dad says, as he sips on his coffee. Rolling my eyes I sit down and dig into the warmth pasta. The mouth-watering spicy taste makes me smile, which doesn't last for long once mom starts to talk.

"Doctor did say that you will start to get mood swings" I ignore her statement and just eat.

After finishing the most delicious pasta, I mumble a thanks and make my way back to my room. Maybe it is the meds, but I am not quite sure that is what David meant.