Chapter 25 || Forget It

❝ Yeah. She is smiling, but don't let that fool you. Look into her eyes, she is breaking inside.

Chapter 25: Forget It (forget about my grammar mistakes lol...)

"Sweetie, you didn't tell us... we, we" mom sighs as I told her every single thing. About Lucas, about the video and everything. I can see the pain in her eyes, it's been a very long time since mom has tried to console me so ofcourse it must be hard, and awkward at the same time.

"It is okay mom, I just want to escape you know, leave this town for a while..." I mumble, rubbing my hands on my face. Mom gets up from the sofa, I look her confused as she makes her way to a closet and grabs a file. I sit up properly as she comes forward and passes me a black file with my name printed on it.

Grabbing the black file; "what is this" I ask flipping it open which has my 16 year old passport picture on it. No ways! Is this truly what I think it is; "mom... is this?" I ask my mouth slightly open in shock.

She nods her head, pursing her lips as I see her tears brim out on her eyes. "Yes sweetie, I am your mom. I know what you want Roe, so I made you a file and booked you a date so you can go out of here" she cheers excitedly. My mind is blown away at the moment, oh my god! I am actually going to be leaving.

"Oh my god! To Paris" I scream, giving her a big hug. I hug her so tightly, never wanting to let go. I love her, and I am so happy I have her with me to this day. "I love you" I smile, as she says it back to me. I break out of the hug, she leaves off making dinner and I look through the file. My eyes widen as I see the flight actually booked for day after tomorrow. This is so exciting, oh my god!

I sigh and walk towards my room, as I enter my room happily I jump on my big bed engulfing the odd happy feeling that floats around me. I must tell Victoria and Faith, grabbing my phone that lays on the side of my bed I text them both. My body crunches as I scroll through my texts and see Lucas's number there. Should I text him or not? Should I tell him I am leaving, without even functioning my stupid mind decides to go text him

' Hey, just an update! I am going out to travel day after tomorrow, just thought I would let you know bye! (: '

I message Amanda also, and place my phone away getting up and walking back and forth. My body jumps as I hear the notifications ring, hoping it is him, I pick up the phone and see it is from Amanda, Faith, and Victoria plus some other people.

Everyone text is about complaining on why I am leaving so early, I explain to them and feel sadden once I realize that Lucas is busy with his mate – Amanda tells me. Ignoring her the text I leave my phone and head downstairs.

"Rosella" I hear one of the most angelic sound that I have been longing to hear. Turning around towards the entrance door there I see Lucas standing there. I can feel the affection again, I feel that mate magnetic force again. What the hell is going on with my life, this is pure upsetting. "We need to talk" he says. Without asking why I nod my head and wearing my stuff I leave outside with him.

Isn't he supposed to be busy with his mate? We walk along the side walk silently, nothing but the cool air can be heard. "Why?" he mumbles, almost as if he didn't say anything. "What is this connection I feel with you?" his large body stops right in front of me. I can't utter a word out, it's like cat has gotten my tongue I can't speak. I just ugh.

His hands cup my face, suddenly sparks start the shoot throughout my whole body. "What is this feeling, I thought you were my mate, I thought I found her which was you but all of a sudden this other girl appears in front of me who happens to be her. I love her when im with her but once I am miles away from her I don't feel the love... I just..." he rubs his sweaty face.

"I, I don't know... I have to go" Is all that comes out of my mouth. Tears try to force out of my eyes but I don't allow it to happen at all. "Whatever happened, happened... it's probably" it can be the curse but I don't I – I want to die that is all.

"Probably what" he inquires in an alpha tone which shocks me. I look up to him.

"Nothing, I have to go. Hope you have a good life..." and I hope I can die. I turn around and rush off away, not daring to look back at Lucas's hurt face. I walk back to my house and run inside wiping away the tears that slips down my face. I inhale a deep breath, shutting my eyes I exhale to relax myself.

I walk up towards my room, I should start packing up things now and maybe invite some friends over. So that is what I do, I decide to invite them over whilst I slowly start putting my things in the suitcase. My goal is too just go out, for while maybe a month and forget about everything and enjoy. With a smile on my face at the thought of that I continue packing things humming the tune, just give me a reason by Pink.