Final Author's Note

Final Author's Note

Hello my fellow readers, this book journey was quite a "phew" you know what I mean, haha, I had some amazing time writing it, and I loved your comments, and your patience for the book. I started off wattpad with a book called "extraordinary natural" a few of you may know, most of you may not, and it was quite successful however I did take it down, sometimes I wish I hadn't but oh well. After that book, I wrote about 3 more? then took those down because they were horrible, and then I began Mateless or Not, I remember just sitting in my bed and I just started to write and plots came in my head and I would write that down! 4 years ago, it took me 4 years to finish it, I am insane haha. This was due to so much writer's block, starting uni got me busy, but those that have stuck your way, and those of you that are silent readers I appreciate you guys so much and you guys really motivated me to finish this book.

NOW, I definitely want to start a new book, I was thinking maybe a 'spin-off' from this book? but that it'd be a type of sequel where the first book isn't required to be read in order to understand anything. Let me know what you guys think, PM ME, comment, post on my wall whatever you'd like haha. 

Thank you all very much again, you guys honestly mean so much to me. Your support gets me writing, and get's me focused. Thank You!