XXII.

"ever loves anyone so much that you would do anything for them? 

.... yeah, well, make that person yourself and do whatever the hell you want" - H.S

A/N:

Helloooo, Beautiful Readers.

Yes, I know it's been a crazy long time since i have been online, let alone update a book, No i am not gonna leave any of my book unfinished. Uni, first year literally consumed my soul, I finished first year in April, and just wanted a break from doing anything. I also had been on a writers block for so long, but I was like hey, dude I gotta finish this book, it's been ages! And my poor characters needa come to peace!

Ramadan Mubarak to all the muslins fasting :) And, enjoy the story!

********

Chapter 22

"why my place? Truth be told, I barely go there?"

"Because we need some of your wizardry to help us find her, and we will take advantage of that!, now lead us to the way"

3 hours later -

"here we are" I glide my hand dramatically, presenting them with an old cottage.

"you live here?" Justin rose his eyebrows.

"Yeah..." I question him, why did he find that surprising.

"I mean aren't you supposed to live in those huge mansions and stuff, around downtown area."

I laugh at his remark, shaking my head they follow me inside my cottage. I have a reason why I live here, nothing so serious, but good for protection and privacy.

"Derik Venez Dominique" Justin mutters, I look at him confused, and find him staring at a painting handing among our walls.

"Great, Great, Grandfather" I respond. How did he know?

"How do you know" I finally say.

He smiles at me, "an old rival back in the days" he laughs and gets onto following me. I purse my lips oddly and walk my way through the hall.

A hall i've never let anyone go through, not even my own little niece. It's filled with powerful entities that no one but Victor and I can touch. As we walk across the hall, painting on each side come to life, it's a memory rather than a painting, but it's good for humans to see if they were to ever visit.

I smirk, as i see the boys mouth open in astonishment.

"The house is bigger than it seems" Lucas mutters.

"Well, yeah, this part of the area that we are currently walking in, can only be opened by Me, its an invisible area of the house no one can see it, and no one should see it" I explain.

They all groan in "oh!" The walls are laced with golden royal patters, and crimson velvet horizontal stripes tracing along the wall with moving memories of the past.

We finally arrive at the door, the door I look at it, haven't opened this bad boy in so long. Its a steel door, has 100s of locks on it.

"Uh. could you all just turn around as I open this up" I say, and they do. They turn around and I open it up, a finger print, a pass code, a key, another lock on top of many and finally the sound of a train-like effect vibrates across the hall, and the door glides open.

Fog emits from the door, and our eyes adjust to a room, more like a library plus a lab room.

"well guys, help yourself" I motion them inside.