XX.

❝...Life is not just ordinary...

Chapter 20

Heyyyy GUYS i know, i know, I know, I have been MIA for a very very long time. I'm in uni, so i's been real busy, non stop studying, non-stop tears, non stop stress and I am finally here!! FREE from all that!

I've just also been on writers block. For some reason i cannot seem to like my current chapters but i wanna finish this book sooooon! SO ENJOY! 

__

A shuffling noise evokes again, echoing across the basement. "H-Hello?" I squeak out, clearing my throat I painfully get up and limp my way to the bars of my cell.

A sudden move travel from the lest side of the hall, "I won't hurt you, I-Im" I hesitate a bit thinking if I should tell who I am or not "I'm Rosella Greene, and don't worry my people are coming to save me and I'll get you out to, I just need to know you are" My voice echoes, I shut my eyes - please respond. I hope who ever is responds.

c'mon respond.

...

god, how long is this person going to take.

"I won't hurt you I promise!"

"R - R - Rosella?" The question forwards towards me, almost as if this soft girl knew who I was.

"Uh yeah! It's me Rosella, do you know who I am?"

A sudden whimper escapes from her, I can't do anything, I wish, but she's so far away. "Roe, It's -

"Okay! So when's her plastic surgery appointment" Hannah voice zooms out suddenly. I eye as hannah walks by my cell giving me a disgusting look "Are you kidding me, we need it fast!"

"No please don't" the soft voice trembled.

"What are you going to do to her!" I yell as I watch hannah ignore her and walk by me.

"Hmm, its for me to know and you fin - ow! what fu*k"

Before she could finish her sentence I grip on her arm tightly digging my nail into her ever so pale skin. "I said... what are you going to do to her!" my teeth grits this time.

All in return is a laugh, "it's for me to know, and you to find out" with that she leaves me clueless as hell.

It doesn't take me second to put my attention back into whose locked up. "hey, hey don't worry you will be fine! who are you, could you please tell me"

"Rosella, its me... Victoria"

My heart freezes right at that moment. Victoria?! As in my best friend Victoria? As in the one who helped me out. Tears brim my eyes as I stand there speechless. No! They can't do this too her.

I shake my head profusely. I need a plan, and I think I have on in mind.

***

Vincent's P.O.V

We wait for the boys to have whatever argument they were currently having - again.

My only thoughts can roam to my rosella.

Where is she?

How is she?

Is she alive?

My hands didn't stop brushing through my hair out of nervousness, I need to see her. I'm in love with her.