XXIII.

Chapter 23

The time went by quite swiftly, before we knew it the time struck to 2:50 pm, only 10 minutes till 3pm. As I wait for victor, I start with mixing the potion needed to cause the invisibility spell, as bizarre it sound, that's how real it is.

The color of the mixture tainted dirty green, something, no one would ever chose to drink.

"Things seen, and things not seen let me walk between" I recite three times tapping an old ancient wand upon the bottle of glass. A glitter of dust fell into the mixture, and caused it to become red.

Well, now it just looks like blood.

Definitely by my action towards wizardry, I'd rather live a normal life, but i know some people would kill to obtain anything supernatural.

"Okay guys, ready" I respond loudly, all the commotion noise stops, and the three walk up towards Victor and I.

"Okay, so we have set up a radar that will detect where you are, since we will not be able to see you, so wear these on your ears, and also, be careful, because they still are people outside, just because you are invisible doesn't mean no sounds will be heard" Alpha speaks out, "so make sure you are quite, a sound will make them know that we are here, and its not until later that they are expecting us"

"We got this" I clear my throat, although my forehead is sweating like crazy, I couldn't let that beat me to it.

With the silence creeping among us, Victor and I finally drink the potion, which tasted a bing stingy but things were ok. Before we know it, our body starts to feel light weight, and our senses appear more stronger than normal.

"Okay, we can't really see you anymore, but from the monitor, we know that you are here, so, you guys will follow the map that we provided, its not too far, an hour away will seem like 2 minutes away", Lucas explain.

"Alright, we should get going now" Victor responds, and with that I can see my bro, and we walk away from the crowd.

Couple of minutes pass by, and before we know it we enter a deserted field, surrounded by nothing but trees forming a spherical landscape. To my surprise, the place looked more like a one floor wide house. There is definitely something suspicious about it, well obviously, it is.

Victor and I both glance at each other, he nods his head and motions towards an empty door. The first set of guards were gone, and we have to stay extra quite since still there were demons that guarded that other sides of the area. Our eyes scan the area, and we quickly out salts around the front doors of the first section. As slow as this was, as important it was to stay precise. We quickly shift back into the trees and wait for the second set of guards to leave, and we did that for all the doors one my one. The salt again was only visible to us, if we had made it visible then things wouldn't go as plan.

I see the last section of the door free, and motion victor for us to head inside. Looking at my watch, to my surprise it had already been 5 hours, I want to groan so loud since it felt like we wasted so much damn time but we couldn't risk anything, we just can't!

My hand comes out of the cloth, gently gripping on the ice gold metallic rust grey door knob, and attempt to twist it in hopes it isn't locked. Which surprisingly it wasn't, which meant something was wrong. "Vincent, we can't go this way, there is no way they would leave the door open" Vincent whispers so quietly, that I barely heard anything but assume thats what he said.

I nod my head, and we head back into the forest.

"Text Justin, and tell him what to do next" I say, rubbing my hand as the cold temperature starts to grow intense.