Chapter 17 || New Start

❝ I've never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do❞

Chapter 17: New Start

I watch as everyone starts to discuss what Alpha Justin had commanded. This morning I woke up with enormous pain that trailed down my body, checking in the mirror I saw some cuts. Last night Ryder still did hurt me but not as much, and today I woke up at 8am by Ryder telling me that there is a meeting on regards of him. Alpha Justin told everyone that in a few days he is sure he won't make it and Ryder will take charge, and Ryder can make any changes and assumptions now and do whatever he likes.

The look on Ryders face right now is something I have never seen, it's a huge grin. One of the biggest smiles I would never expect him to wear. Everyone starts whispering, I look at faith who fakes her teary eyes but winks at me as the plan is working. My body suddenly jumps as I feel warm hands interlock with mines and give a squeeze. My eyes fall to them and there I see Ryder's hand in mines, I look at him and all he does is wink and nod. I smirk in response, just so he knows that I am still within his plan.

Ryder gets up causing everyone to fall silent. I turn towards him putting a smile on my face; "I feel very honoured to be the Alpha of this Pack. I feel very hurt but I can't make myself weak for you all. I promise that I will take care of everyone and my new rules will keep you all under good circumstances. Thank You!" He finishes sitting down. Everyone cheers, we all grab our glass and cheer in delight.

The days go pretty well, everyone is chit chatting while I here am literally annoyed and just want something else to happen. Faith gets up, my eyes look at her and she motions me to come follow her. I tell Ryder I will be back and I head outside with Faith. Before I can ask what's up she embraces me in a tight hug. I wince in pain as I can feel the gets sting, she moves back immediately shocked; "it's okay just cuts on the back" I smile.

"Thank you for doing this. It really means a lot, I feel disgusted! To see the behaviour of this man. I can't believe you are able to handle this. Thank you, Justin said to please bring back Ryder he wants his brother back, and just see the man who is in the basement maybe he knows who Ryder is" Faith commands, I nod my head and agree that I will do as say.

"Of course" I smile, we both walk back inside and everybody is standing up perhaps about to leave. I wave at Justin who gives me a good luck smile back. I walk away with Ryder and we both leave the mansion quietly and go home.

"Clean the room, every inch of the house must not consume of any dirt. I will be back in a bit" Ryder finally speaks once we stop right in front of our house. I get off the car, accepting as he says, I watch as the car zooms away making the air swoosh my hair back. A grin comes on my face, I run inside the house and pick up the mop and start cleaning up quickly. I want to go downstairs and ask that mean.

I hum as I sweep the floors, and dust the shelfs. I need to know who that man is and I need to release him. I quickly finish with first floor which actually I did pretty quick. Not bad rosella, I wipe my forehead as a trail of sweat trailed down. Suddenly I feel a rage of excitement take over my boy, oh my god! Once Ryder loses I will be able to have a happy life! With a mate, with my family, and oh with my brother. He would teach me so much, oh boy I can't wait!

After cleaning downstairs I make my way upstairs and to Ryders room. I start to broom the floor but something catches my attention. It's a little light that's twinkling inside one of his drawers. I move my head side to side as I see the twinkle of light fade and come back. My body makes its way towards the glowing light, which I am not planning to open the drawer but I do. There I see a dark brown wooden stick with a white slow on the tip of it.