XV.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.That's what I hope to give you forever.

Chapter 15

Did he just...

Did I just hear?

Did...

What!

"Yes, the day I met you, I have started to develop strong feelings for you and I am in love with you" He whispers lowly as he comes forward to me.

"You are precious, and I want to do everything in my power to save you from this world"

I stay at my ground, my heart starts to pound tremendously against my ears, causing heat to rush all over my body. I can't believe it, he said what I have always felt. I gulp down nervously, scanning his flawless features as we stand an inch apart.

My body freezes as he grabs me closer and embraces me in a hug. "I will not do anything without your permission" he whispers. "What do you feel Roe"

I gulp down again harshly, I feel protection is what I want to tell him, I feel love, I feel everything that I was missing. My neck starts to tingle again, my neck is yearning for something which I do not understand.

"I –

"You don't need to say anything" he mumbles. Coming out of the hug, looking at me, His hands trail caress lightly on my cheeks and down my neck where I unknowingly have my hand place.

"Is it hurting?" he asks taking my hand of the tingly spot and rubs it with his warm radiating fingers. His eyes evident with concern.

"N-Not anymore" I furrow my eyebrows in shock. The pain actually faded away!

How is that possible! Whenever anyone tried to touch it, even Dr. David it never went away.

"Vincent" I finally manage to say. Just because I am a girl, doesn't mean the guy should be the only one to say it right.

He looks up at me with hope in his eyes. "I – I do, I do too" I let out a breath a smile springs on my face.

A big smile occurs on his face and in a matter of seconds my body is jerked into a hug. "I promise to protect you, I promise to love you always"

I can feel my heart beat uncontrollably again, this is so unreal. Has to be unreal, how is this real. He comes out and places a tendering kiss on my forehead leaving me breathless.

"I need you, I want you, and you were the missing piece" I gasp in my realization, is that why the tingles occurred. Is that why I got always moody, is he my half or something. I look at his eyes with lust, but I am not ready for this yet.

"I'll wait" he backs up. "I'll wait for you"

I purse my lips, wow this is actually happening. With a little laugh I run out of the cabin shyly. This was it maybe, after finding out who is stalking me I can literally live a happy life.

"Roe" his voice echoes from behind me.

I turn immediately to see his loveable face.

"Yeah" My voice comes out quite.

"Nothing"

A giggle escapes my lips, feeling my cheeks burn pink. I turn back around and make my way back to the lobby. So life is what it is I guess, it gives you dread but gives you happiness, how intriguing right?