E P I L O G U E

"Oh goddesses of the night, I call you for wanting to feel love and the spark werewolves feel of their soulmates, please I call you, come forth!" I say softly and gently, looking up at the night glistening sky, frosted with white clouds and a big circle moon.

"Honestly, Rosella it's alright we don't have to" Vincent says arguing back, he doesn't think that it's necessary for him to give me mark, trust me for years I didn't think too, but I just really want that feeling, that actual werewolf spark you know.

"We can read each other, she can talk with actually speaking, you'll be the new king, you have me till forever, even in the heavens, and our kids will be princes and princesses" I sigh dreaming about living in a castle.

He chuckles and hugs me tightly, "that doesn't sound like a bad idea"

"And who walks into the forbidden garden of Azriel" A woman voice echoes through the winder, harmonizing into my soul. It was her, it was Goddess Oceana.

"It is I, Rosella Greene, ancestor of the Mystical Forest"

"and what human comes about?"

"This is my husband, my love, my everything, I want him to me fully, I want him to be apart if my pack, my soul, and I heard legends of you only making that true my Goddess" I bow while gazing up at her in the sky, she was beautiful, her auro shone golden graciously, she was the mother of all wolfs.

"Rosella, you have come afar, have travelled miles, your life is known up in the heavens, your wish is my command" she says, her golden glittery hands shine light onto Vincent and I.

I gasp as my body fills it's self, breaking of the curse. My eyes widen as I feels a sudden desire, a sudden spark and temptations. With in seconds It finished and I find myself on the floor. "oh my god" I whisper, the woods become all quite and dead again. All you can hear are the owls and winds howling against the trees.

"Roe" Vincent says, he seems confused. I look at him, and my eyes widen to see himself in a beautiful white wolf.

A smile springs into my lips, out of excitement that I cannot withhold I jump onto him into my wold form, purring annd rubbing my head against him.

_ _ _

"Mommy, Mommy!" My little synthia runs towards me.

"You're home" Faith gasps, with a sudden bow. "You look absolutely beautiful"

I was laced in a white beautiful maxi dress, and my hair in a bun. "we finally did it" I squeal.

"Oh my god, like. wait prove it" She runs towards me.

I tilt my neck to expose the mark Vincent placed on me. My heart can't stop beating, all I can think of is that night, that most beautiful night which I had no experience of. Which I thought I would never have experience of, I couldn't be more grateful.

"Faith" Justin yells aloud, "oh wow Roe!" his jaw drops, his face willed with excitement.

Faith and Justin stepped down as the leaders of the pack, they wanted to feel what its like to live a normal life, a place where they didnt 'have to worry about the people, and that throne was passed down to us.

"I was just going to say that I've never watched such werewolf movies how are they so on point" He says, pretty surprised.

"Well, humans have a way of doing research, and we pretty much find out anything" Vincent voice appears behind me, he chuckles and brings his arms around my waster.

"Bud how does it feel" Justin comes up, shaking his hands.

"Crazy, passionate, more manly i'd say" Vincent laughs. "oh my daughter Synthia, her eyes oof reminds me so much of you Roe" he says bringing up into his chest.

"Our beautiful daughter, she deserves the world" I stutter, my emotions rushing in happiness.

I can't believe at the state I am now, watching my husband so passionate about keeping us protected, watching my cute friends trying to stay humans and getting shocked about every small detail.

I excuse myself and head towards a room, a room where all my memories are kept. I don't ask anyone to come here, and I and grateful to have such a understanding husband who really gets me. My eyes fall into an old book, furrowing my eyebrows out of confusion, I pick it up, not remember that i had put any such sort old diary here.

I sit on the ground, and open it up, my heart starts to pound as my eyes read my written writing of the time of my childhood. Oh how innocent I was, to have dreamed of something big. I went through the worse, an abusive relationship, with someone who was not who they actually were, i had forgotten whom I was.

Tears drip down my cheeks, "I pray that my daughter synthia never has to suffer anything that I have been through in my life, upon losing my friends, to my brothers, to being cursed and suppressed away from love, she deserves so much more"

roe where are you

A voice startles me, quickly wiping my tears I head out to the living room to find everyone talking and sitting.

you really like this voice thing now don't you

I smirk at Vincent.

well now i can talk dirty to you without anyone listening

"ohhhh kay, anyone coffee?!" I point out, everyone cheering for coffee I rush towards the kitchen and grab the kettle ready. My eyes fall onto my daughter, and a small smile creeps up on me.

It's crazy how such a small being can depend on you. 

~The End~