VI.

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time

Chapter 6

"Okay, I am all set to go! wait do you think it's to much makeup?,,, no maybe I should haven;t added mascara looks like i'm trying too hard, are you sure I should wear this top I mean I love the red coat or maybe I should go more casual... or maybe..."

"Saraphina! Calm down, It is not sort of date or some party. You look wonderful, also you are wearing quite comfortable clothes! It's going to get cold and I heard there will be a bit of flurries tonight. You -

"oh my god! snow! i love snow!" I shriek. My eyes look back at my reflection, hmm maybe I look fine. I mean I look all christmassy already, okay I love christmas too what am I whining for? Oh yes I know why I am irritated. I don't want to look all weird in front of my boss.

"Remember, be down soon I got your hazelnut coffee ready and also remember no need to change yourself just to impress someone" mom winks and goes downstairs. With a sigh I stare at my soft red black buttoned coat. Along with warm black tights. A smile spread across my face. Oh my god! I am actually going to be working with the guy who painted that beautiful masterpiece.

*bzzzzz* *bzzzzzzzzz*

A vibration catches my attention. "hey!" I shriek in excitement, loud enough to make Regina ears ring whose 5 ft away from me. "oops sorry"

"you seem excited, why are you excited? oh wait yes I know.. but why now? you are coming at the evening? kinda-ish at 4pm to 12am" Regina says.

"wait what?! why?!"

"you have specific rounds you change every 6 months, these 6 months you will be start from 4pm to 12am at his office. Plus he is a hot bunch, just don't try to blush when you meet him"

I sigh in annoyance, plopping myself on the bed. "whatever bye" closing the phone, I throw it on my bed and take my red coat off. Wow I could have slept for a long period of time! ugh how annoying, I look outside watching the empty branched trees swiftly move from side to side. Wow it's amazing how fall went by really quick! I mean It felt like it just began.

forcing myself to get up I quickly make my way to my closet and wear something suitable for the weather and home. A cute warm sweater and farm black pj's with snowflakes on it. "mom" I whine in distraught as I make my way downstairs.

"what happened sweetie?"

"I have to go from 4pm I have like with 7 hours till then" I sigh.

"oh, well that's amazing let's go shopping! or you can stay home and make up something for supper since you will be out, and plus Lucas loves your lasagna. So make them and be prepared tomorrow is your first day at the driving course" she says, Placing the coffee in front of me.

I inhale the breath taking caffeine. "Love it, and ok!" I say, slurping a sip of caffeine. As I sip my last cup of coffee I watch my mom as she quickly wears her shoes and wears a jacket. "Good bye" she yells out closing the door behind her. This causes a gust of wind to enter the house making a chill run down my spine.

I dart towards my room and quickly grab my phone. Please pick up, I anxiously wait tapping my fingers on my thighs, "hello my sugarplum" Aunt Noelia sings. A smile springs to my face as I hear her voice. She is such a cool aunt, honestly she will do anything for me, and cover up my things for me.

"hey Aunt, can you do me a favour. I need to go somewhere, to this place where i would like to paint. Can you take me there?" I ask hoping its a yes.