Nothing stays hidden forever

SO, HOW WAS THE LAST CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TOO UPSET THAT I GIVE IT A BIG TWIST? I JUST DIDN'T WANT THIS BOOK TO BE YOUR TYPICAL BADBOY BOOK, I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING MORE, SO DON'T FOR A MINUTE THINK THAT YOU'LL KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT BECAUSE I LIKE TO JUST GO OFF TRACK SOMETIMES, BUT IN A GOOD WAY. THIS BOOK HAS GOT A LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS IN IT, SO PLEASE STICK WITH ME, I PROMISE TO ENTERTAIN YOU.

HAPPY READING MY LITTLE KILLERS, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

PIC OF KILLIAN'S MOTHER

Chapter 11

I narrowed my eyes at him, I felt my blood start to boil. How could he say such hurtful and hateful things about my parents? It's one thing to hurt me the way he always does, but to make my parents out to be monsters was unacceptable. I pushed at his chest, the move was unexpected so he stumbled back.

"Shut your lying mouth! How the hell can you say such evil things about my parents?! Not everybody is as hateful as your messed up family. God! I hate you, I hate you so much!!"

I was crying and pounding on his chest, I wanted him to feel the pain I was feeling, but he just stood there and took all of it. He put the gun away, pulling me into his arms. I started fighting him to let me go, but he never did, it wasn't until I reached for his gun and pointed it at him that he let me go.

I moved away from him, backing up closer to my parents. My hands were shaking, but I was determined to get him out of my life. His face displayed shock and what I thought was hurt, but it was soon gone and in its place was cold indifference.

"Get out, Killian! Get out and leave us the hell alone or I swear to god I will shoot you."

He took a step closer to me and I looked at him like he was insane. Did he had a death wish or something, normal people move away from the gun not towards it.

"Stop, Killian, I mean it."

But he kept walking.

"No can do, Red, I'm not leaving this house without you. I'm never leaving you, for better or for worse, in sweetness and in hell, tell death do us part. So, you're gonna have to kill me if you want me out of your life."

I didn't know what to do about that, but I knew I wouldn't shoot him. It was not who I was, I wasn't a murder. He stepped closer to me until the muzzle of the gun was touching his chest.

He took my hand that was holding the gun and place it over his heart.

"If you're gonna shoot me, shoot to kill because if I'm alive there's nowhere on this earth that you can hide that I won't find you. I will hunt you down until my very last breath, and when I find you I will make you mine again, and if you so much as let another man have what is mine I will torture him to death and enjoy doing it."

His voice was barely above a whisper, but I felt his words to my soul. A shiver run through my body and I lowered the gun. Taking it from me, he pulled me into his arms and I went like the coward I was.

"Now, Marco, why don't you tell your daughter the true? Why don't you tell her how you and your wife killed my mother? Tell her how you deprive a two-year-old of his mother, leaving him to grow up with a father who despised him for looking like his dead wife, and a whore of a stepmother who thought if she gave my father another son, he'd be inclined to leave everything to him."

My heart broke when I heard what he said, but I still wanted him to stop his madness about my parents being murders.

"Start f**king talking or I'll let my father know that the people who murdered the love of his life is alive and not dead like he thought."