The end of something beautiful

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS TWO UPDATES BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS!

PIC OF SOMETHING FUNNY BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SO FUNNY. :(

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 49

He smiled at me as if what he just did was normal, and that pissed me off even more. I quickly turned to face away from him and put my clothes back in place, when I was facing him again I felt more in control of my emotions.

"Angel, those lips of yours are downright sinful and you've got the most sweetest tasting tits that I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. It's a shame you stopped us so soon; I'd have love to taste the rest of you."

I gawked at him, but not in a good way. What the hell was wrong with him, didn't he know that it was a crime to attack girls in dark corners?

"Are you for real?" I ask in disbelief.

He ran his hand over his completely visible erection that was pushing through his jeans, shamelessly.

"Why don't you let me f**k you and then you can tell me whether I'm real or not?"

I couldn't have been anymore flabbergasted even if I tried, it's like his mouth has no filter. I narrowed my eyes at him, it's time he knew that if he tried anything like that again I'd kick his ass.

"Never going to happen, Noah, and if you ever touch me like that again without my permission, I'll cut your dick off and shove it up your ass so you can go f**k yourself."

Instead of backing down like I thought he would, he laughed like I said something funny. Something about his laugh got to me, but I didn't know what it was, but I didn't dwell on it.

"Oh angel, the things you say just turn me on more and more. I can't wait for when I have you on your hands and knees eating those words, or my dick for that matter."

I've had enough of his perverted behaviour and wanted to know why exactly was he here.

"What are you doing here, Noah?"

"Why, I was invited of course, by that sexy looking little blonde with perfect tits."

What the hell is wrong with him, does everything that comes out of his mouth has to be sexual?

"I know you were invited, I just meant what are you doing out here in the dark away from the party and the house."

He took a step closer to me, "Why, following you of course."

My eyes widen and I looked around frantic. I was such an idiot, I don't know this guy, I shouldn't feel comfortable around, for all I know, he could be working for the people that are trying to get me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to act calm, I didn't have my gun or my knives, so I had to rely on my wits to get myself out of this mess.

"Oh okay, maybe we should go back inside now, I'm sure Kinsley will be glad you came."

I started to move past him but he caught me around the waist and pulled me flat against his chest. I tried not to let my fears show but I could tell that I was doing a horrible job at it.

"Oh, but I didn't come here for blondie, I came because we've got unfinished business, and from the way you just reacted to my touch, I know that you want me just as bad as I want you."