Five years of pain

HELLO, MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE KILLERS!! I'VE GOT ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I MIGHT KEEP UPDATING LIKE THIS, BUT FIRST YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE MY AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, LOVE YOU GUYS.

PIC OF THE LOVELY COUPLE.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 53

Mik's P.O.V

Something is bothering Jessica, I see it in the way she looks at me, with guilt and remorse. What the hell does she have to feel guilty and remorseful for?

Grabbing my shirt that was lying on the floor, I shrugged it over my head then grabbed my boots to put it on. I sat on the end of the bed softly, hoping not to wake her from her slumber, but from the shift of the mattress, I knew that I failed.

"You're leaving?"

I heard the slight panic in her voice, but I brushed it off and nodded my head. We were at her parents' house and they weren't too keen on waking up to finding a guy in bed with their daughter. The first time they found us together didn't turn out quite well.

Although, they knew that she had a guy in her room and didn't seem to have a problem with it at first, but that was on till they met me. Her dad tried to tell me that it was inappropriate for a twenty-three-year-old to be having sex with his seventeen-year-old daughter.

I might have been rude, but I remembered telling him that the last person that told me what I could and couldn't do ended up with a bullet in his brain.

"Yeah, I don't want to upset your parents any more than I have already. I know they already know that I'm here, but I'm guessing that they don't want to see me."

She sat up on the bed, and I watched as the sheet fell away from her, leaving her naked body exposed. I smiled to myself, when it comes to nudity she has no shame. She's often told me on many occasions that there's nothing wrong with her body and she saw no reason to be shy in front of me.

That one of the things I love about her, she's so direct and funny as hell, being with her is one of the best experience I've had. I'm absolutely in love with her and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

"Please don't go."

She crawled across the bed until she was on my lap, straddling me. looping her arms around my neck, she looked at me with those seductive eyes of hers and I couldn't help but be drawn in.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, then run my hands up her bare back, which caused her to wiggle on my lap.

"Jessica, if I stay we won't leave this bedroom until afternoon and your parents will have one more reason to hate me."

Her hands were in my hair and her hot lips were on my neck. I knew what she was trying to do, and I must say that it was definitely working. She used her body weight to push us back onto the bed, I tried to protest but it was no used, I was a goner.

I decided that since she wasn't going to let me leave, I'd show her what the consequences of her actions were. Flipping us both until I was on top of her, I pulled back from her lips only long enough to pull my shirt over my shoulders. After that, it didn't take long for the rest of my clothes to follow. I started reaching for the condoms that she usually keeps on her nightstand, but her touches were so aggressive and impatient, that by the time I remembered that I forget the condom it was already too late.