All good thing must end

HELLO MY LOVELIES, HOW ARE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DOING? I'M BACK WITH THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. BEFORE YOU GET DOWN TO READING I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME THUS FAR, YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME! AND BEFORE I FORGET, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THE ENDING, JUST REMEMBER THAT THERE IS ANOTHER BOOK, WHICH IS ALREADY UP FOR YOU GUYS TO READ. 

I LOVE YOU, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK, PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW. UNTIL THE NEXT BOOK MY LITTLE KILLERS!

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY, VERY LONG SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME. 

PIC TO GET YOU WARMED UP :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 65

Jessy's P.O.V

I saw him, and I knew that his reason for being here was me. He's still searching, I should have known that Mik wouldn't give up until he found me, and I wasn't stupid enough to think that he wanted to kiss and make up.

I had to run again; it's getting harder to do now that I'm not alone anymore. Running from the man I love with our two-year-old twins, was not very ideal, but I had to do what was best for my children.

Jasper and Gemini sleep peacefully, blissfully unaware of the danger their mother was in. I quickly packed our things, taking with me only the essentials, I had to leave quickly before someone told him where I was hiding. I've almost run out of options, and couldn't risk another innocent life getting caught up in my drama.

There's only one place left for me to go, it's not ideal, but it's the only place I know I'll be safe from Mik.

My hands shook as I stuffed item after item into my small travel bag. The memory of Mik pulling the trigger and shooting the guy that was kind enough to offer a stranded single mother a place to crash, whiles she gets her feet back on the ground, was clear in my head.

Quinton wouldn't give him any information about me; he denied knowing me even when provided with proof of his lies. Mik wasted no time in killing him; I stood watching through the door at the back of the dainty little bookstore that Quinton owned.

I didn't wait around, I got right back into my car and drove the hell out of there. When I arrive at Quinton's apartment, I started packing my stuff then got right back in my car and drove, only stopping to refuel and crash at a cheap motel when it got too much for the kids.

Travelling by car from Iowa to Connecticut with two very fussy children was a nightmare, but one I had to endure for the safety of my children. When I decided to leave my life back in Mayfield Ohio, I drove all the way to Connecticut, I knew it wasn't far enough away, but I wasn't quite ready to separate myself completely.

I got a job as a waitress, working in a seedy little Italian restaurant, the only place that was willing to hire me and pay me under the table. It wasn't long into my job that I realise the restaurant was just a front for illegal drug trafficking, a life that I wanted no part of.

In the end, I left the job, even though the pay was good, but I'd made enough at that point to keep moving. Viper, the guy who owned the establishment, guessed that I was running from something, and since he took a shine to me, he offered to protect and keep me safe if I agreed to marry his only son.

He made a compelling argument, but I just didn't want my kids growing up in that kind of life. I told him as much, but thanked him for his offer, he was okay with my decision and told me that the offer was still on the table if I ever changed my mind. At the time, I was confident that I'd never, but with Mik killing people to get to me, I knew that I'd have to take Viper up on his offer.