How long is your hair?

HI GUYS, HOW ARE YOU DOING??? I'M SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE, BUT I HAD EXAMS TO WRITE, SO I HAD TO PUT ASIDE WRITING AND FOCUS ON STUDYING. ANYWAY, NOW I'M BACK AND THIS IS YOUR CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND HAPPY READING MY LITTLE KILLERS.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

PIC OF RANDOM STUFF.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Chapter 44

"Turn around, baby."

I didn't want to, I was tired of it all, I just wanted to lie down and sleep forever, but Killian had other plans.

"I don't want to, please just let me sleep."

"Turn the f**k around, Red!"

I squealed, quickly turning on my back like he wanted me to.

He parted my thighs, positioning himself between them. His weight above me pressed my body into the mattress.

"What the f**k did you do wrong, Lilly?"

I groaned, I really didn't feel like answering all of his questions for the fifth time, I was starting to believe that freeing Jason wasn't worth the trouble. But if I didn't answer him he'd only prolong my torture.

"I broke your one rule."

His eyes darkened as I felt his body press into mine, I gasped, his scent invading my nostril. I tried to touch him but he captured my hands and pinned them to the mattress.

"What else did you do?"

He let go of my hands and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. I gasped from the suddenness of it all, my reply caught in my throat.

"I put myself in harm's way."

He leaned down and kissed my lips, gently at first, making me moan, but then it changed and got more forceful, more demanding. I started to feel like I couldn't breathe like all the air was being sucked out of me. When he pulled away I gulped up the air greedily.

I barely got to take my next breath when his mouth was back on mine again. not long after I was being turned, I was no longer beneath him, but instead, I was straddling him.

Our lips never parted, his finger dug into my scalp, tugging at my hair. He freed one of his hands from my hair and glide it down my body, I jerked when a felt the hot sting of his hand against my ass.

I tried to move, but his hold on me was strong, I endured ten more of his torturous slaps against my heated skin before he stopped. All that time his lips never left mine, he caught my screams and felt my tears as they wet his face.

He flipped me on my back again, his eyes boring into mine. They went from heated and angry to soft and tender.

"I can't lose you, Lilly."

I laid my hand gently on his cheek, closing his eyes for a moment, he turned and kissed it, then his eyes were back on me.

"You're not going to."

"I almost did; by that same idiot, you're trying to protect."

He rolled to the side of me, and for a second, I felt lost and lonely without his body touching mine. Turning to face him, I plopped myself up on my hand and spoke.