Secrets are revealed

HELLO, ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I'M BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU, I'M SORRY I HAD YOU WAITING SO LONG, BUT I WENT CAMPING WITH THE FAMILY SO I COULD WRITE. IT WAS ALL, "LET GET IN TOUCH WITH NATURE." TO BE HONEST, I JUST WANTED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH WIFI. 

ANYWAY, I'M BACK AND I'M WRITING AGAIN, YAYYYY!!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE, AND IF YOU'RE FEEL ADVENTUROUS JUST GO ON AHEAD AND FOLLOW ME. WELL, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS. 

PIC OF ADDISON!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 55

"So, are you ready for this?"

Am I ready? Am I really ready for my entire family to finally have a sit down to discuss my relationship with Killian? Well, I think the obvious answer is, hell no!

First of all, I didn't know what to expect and to make matters even worse, Killian was the one to suggest the get together. It took me by surprised when he told my uncle to get in contact with my parents and invite them over to our house so that he can make a few things clear.

What the hell does that mean? I thought it was already clear that he never intended to let me go, and that's exactly what my parents will ask him to do. The only thing that will be good about this so called get together is getting to see my brothers again.

"Kins, this is going to end badly, I can feel it."

She tried to act like everything was going to be alright, but even she couldn't wipe the worry from her face. We both knew that it was going to be a disaster, I just hope that none of them kill each other.

"Red, come on, baby."

Kinsley gave me a reassuring smile as I walked out of the bedroom to meet Killian downstairs in the family room. He was dress quite casual, in blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt that said, "I like f**king your daughter."

My jaw dropped when I saw it, and I stared at him in disbelieve, but all he did was gave me his usual arrogant smirk.

"Are you trying to piss my parents off? I thought the whole point of this meeting is to make peace not war?"

He reached for me and I tried to pull away from him, but he was too quick for me, I ended in his arms anyway.

"The whole point of this meeting is to let them know that I like f**king their daughter, and I have no intention of stopping, ever."

I sighed, it was no use trying to convince him that the way to my parents' heart is letting them know that their daughter is well protected and cared for. Killian is who he is and no matter what, he'll do exactly what he wants.

However, I desperately wanted him to change his shirt, I could just imagine the look that will be on my parents' faces when they see it, he's definitely not going to win any points with them.

I was going to try my luck at convincing him, but his phone rang and he let me go to answer it, walking off into the kitchen. For whatever dump reason I decided to follow him. He looked at the number on the screen, and whoever it was changed his mood instantly.

"Tell me you've found the f**ker?"

His hand clutched the phone until his knuckles turned white, I was curious to know who he was talking to, but I kept my curiosity to myself. I knew that whatever it was that he was doing, wasn't anything good.

His eyes flicker to me and for a split second it got stormy and I saw pure hatred, but somehow I knew that it wasn't directed at me. However, it still caused a chill to run through my body.