She doesn't Noah a thing about him

OMG!!!! SO, I'VE NOT BEEN FEELING TOO WELL, BUT I'M RIGHT AS RIAN NOW AND I DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU! I KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN UPDATING REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SLOW, BUT I'M GONNA TRY AND WORK ON THAT. 

ANYWAY, I'VE BEEN GETTING PMs ABOUT THIS BOOK, PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TO WOMEN AND THAT I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF. WELL, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO THOSE PEOPLE, PLEASE DON'T READ MY BOOK IF YOU DON'T LIKE, I RESPECT THAT THIS IS NOT YOUR THING, BUT DON'T TELL ME HOW AND WHAT TO WRITE, IT'S MY BOOK!

TO MY LOYAL READERS, PLEASE ENJOY THIS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, I ALWAYS LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS. SO, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF NOAH!!! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 48

"Can I assume from that smile on your face that you're having a good time?"

I unlaced my hands from around his neck and run them through his hair. He raised an eyebrow at my opened display of seduction, but I ignored him and carried on, I wanted him to know that I appreciated everything that he did for me.

Grabbing a little roughly on his hair, I pulled his lips down to mine and kissed him with everything in me, pouring all of my love into it. When we finally pulled away a saw that dark, dangerous, lustful look take over his eyes, and I felt myself getting excited.

"Tonight is perfect."

His hands moved from my waist and onto my ass, squeezing gently, he pulled me much closer to him. His head dipped and he nibbled at my ear, causing my eyes to closed. A tingle run down my body when his tongue replaced his lips on my neck.

Hot air beat against my heated skin as he whispered in my ears, "All I can think about right now is slowly stripping you and kissing every inch of your beautiful body. And after that, tying you up naked in bed and do all the dirty things to you that I know you secretly like."

Wait, what! I plead the fifth, is it too late to plead the fifth?

Instead of answering him I just sigh and continue moving to the music. So far the party turned out great, there were a few encounters with some mean girls and jealous guys but it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle.

Killian has rarely left my side, and that was what upset the girls more than anything because I think a few of them were hoping to get him alone to trying and get him to screw them. However, the best part of it all was that Noah never showed up, and I didn't get any more weird texts from him.

I put my reaction to Noah to the back of my mind and dismissed it as just my body going through a strange phase, I was just happy that he caught sense and decided to leave me alone.

Killian stop moving and his hands on me tightened, I lifted my head from his chest and looked curiously into his eyes, but he was looking off into the crowd and I didn't mistake the look in his eyes. However, before I could turn and look to see who he was looking at, he captured my face and looked down at me with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Baby, I'm going to go talk to Mik for a while, I want you to stay here until I come back, don't go where they aren't people, ok?"

I was confused, but I nodded my head in agreeance and his shoulders relaxed and he sighed in relief. I knew from the look on his face that it was imperative that I remain where I can be seen, and something in my heart told me that if I didn't do as he says, something really bad would happen to him or me.