For the love of everything Red

HELLO GUYS!!! HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN? SO I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BOOK PLEASE DON'T READ IT. I REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE READ MY BOOK THEN PRIVATE MEGGAGE ME TO TELL ME HOW MUCH IT OFFENDED THEM. NOT MY PROBLEM, IF IT OFFENDED SO MUCH, WHY ARE YOU STILL READING??? 

SO, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BOTHERING ME AND LET ME WRITE MY BOOK THE WAY I WANT TO. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN GO AHEAD, JUST DON'T STEAL ANY OF MY IDEAS. ANYWAY, FOR THOSE WHO DO ENJOY THIS BOOK, HAVE FUN READING AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! YOU'RE ABOUT TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE IN THIS CHAPTER.

HAPPY READING MY LITTLE KILLERS!!!

PICS OF THE TWO NEWCOMERS.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Chapter 18

Killian's P.O.V

I woke with a start, something didn't feel right! Panic filled me as I looked to the side of me to made sure Red was still there. I sighed in relief when I saw her sleeping peacefully. A satisfied smile appeared on my face as I took her in.

Every time I look at her I see a sexy temptress, not an angel, but a fiery head sexy little devil with a body to make men drop to their knees. I feel like I've won the f**king lottery when I see her mass of red curls tangled about my bed, and her naked body barely covered by the sheet.

I was tempted to wake her up and continue my assault on her body, but I knew she was tired from the three hours I spent between her beautiful thighs. Some might call me a heartless bastard for the way I invaded her life, but the whole lot of them can go the f**k to hell for all I care.

I reach across and brush my hand against her cheeks and smirked as she sighed comfortably. I can't love her; I can never be the guy that she thinks she wants because a damage f**ked up person like me can't feel love, my father made sure of that.

I could kill the man with my bare hands, I wanted to kill him. I almost did the night a caught him touching Red. He disgusted me, he was going to rape her if I didn't stop him. The sick f**ker is only alive because of Kinsley. I don't understand why she won't move out with me, or why the hell she wanted to stay for her whore of a mother!

It not like the woman ever stepped in to protect her when our father flew into his fit of rage. All the spineless bitch ever did was drown herself in the bottle and act like the man she married isn't a monster.

I knew she saw what he did, she must have. I was eight when it started, I was just a kids and I didn't understand why he would do that to his own son and why the woman I've called mother just let him do it. It didn't take me long realise that she was just as f**ked up as him!

I put a stop to it all when I turned fourteen. By that time, I could fight, I made sure I was able to defend myself. I hung around the guards, irritating the shit out of them until they taught me how to fight. The first time I overpowered my dad I got my ass kicked, but he wasn't any better himself. However, I regretted it because since I wasn't weak anymore he turned to take his rage out on Kinsley. I guess that's the reason I stayed, I felt responsible in some way for the cruelty she faced at his hands.

Shaking my head of my messed up thoughts, I threw the covers off of me and padded naked over to the bathroom. I need to take a leak and go check on my little sister, and the sooner I did that the sooner I could get back to the redhead devil sleeping in my bed.

When I was finished I threw on some sweats, minus the top and walked over to the door. I took a quick glance back at Red but she was still sleeping. However, the sheet was now draped around her waist exposing her creamy back. I was half tempted to forget my sister and kiss the siren in my bed awake, but I still had that uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.