Feelings complicated

HI GUYS, DID YOU MISS ME? SORRY I'M SO LATE WITH THIS CHAPTER, I PROMISE TO TRY TO NOT LET IT BE THIS LONG AGAIN BEFORE I UPDATE. ANYWAY, I'VE MADE THIS CHAPTER PRETTY LONG, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF HOUSE!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 47

Ugh! Finally, no more high school, no more walking down the halls with people who only care about looking good than gaining an education, no more weird looks, or vengeful sneers. I'm finally done with high school; life couldn't get any better.

I sighed, resting my head on the seat of the limo that we were in, Killian was sitting to my side and Jessy and Mik were sitting in front of us. Jessy had her head rested on Mik shoulders while he caressed her hands.

She looked up at me with a smile and I returned it, I could see that she was thinking the same thing as me...free at last!

The limo pulled up in front of this massive house, scratch that, it shouldn't even be placed in the same category as a house, it looked more like a modern day castle. There were trees everywhere, the castle was enclosed by it, it looked like something out of my fantasy.

When I exited the car, my mouth hung opened as I took in the view, Killian stood behind me and slipped his hands around my waist, but I was too busy gawking at the beautiful building.

"So, can I assume from the expression on your face that you like it?"

Like it? Anyone who says they only like it should be shot! The only feeling that should be associated with the magnificent beauty before me is love.

"I absolutely love it!"

Killian, pulled me closer, nuzzling my neck, which caused my body to react the way it always does when he touches me. I leaned back into his embrace, feeling myself surrender to his sensual touch.

Someone cleared their throat, breaking the hypnotic bond that was holding me in place. I groaned, irritated with the person ending my bliss, I cast my best friend an evil look, which she ignored.

"What? You can't expect us to stand here and watch you two practically have sex and not say anything?"

I rolled my eyes, blushing. "We were not practically having sex."

Deciding not to embarrass myself further, I turned to faced Killian, who was smirking down at me.

"So, whose house is it?"

The amusement on his face was replaced with warmth, he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and then smiled. His smile was so mesmerising that I felt myself basking in it, he's so god darn beautiful it hurts.

"Yours."

My jaw dropped as I stared at him, there's just no way he could be serious, right? I turned to look at the house again then back at him, my eyes wide, I couldn't believe he bought me a house.

"Mine?"

That's all I could manage to get out, I was too busy being flabbergasted. His amusement was back in place, he arched an eyebrow at the utter disbelief in my voice.

"Yes, it's yours."

"Ohmygod! Are you serious?!"

I was so thrown off balance that I didn't know how to react, I turned to look at Jessy and she was looking at me with excitement in her eyes, and that's when I knew it was real and I wasn't dreaming.