His enemies are out

HI GUYS, SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT, I'VE BEEN BUSY AND ALSO BEEN HIT WITH A SERIOUS CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK. THIS CHAPTER MIGHT NOT BE AS GOOD AS THE OTHER, BUT I DIDN'T TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING ANY LONGER.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT MY LITTERS KILLERS, UNTIL NEXT TIME!!

PIC OF RANDOM STUFF BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS RANDOM!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 20

Free! Free at last!

Well, I wasn't really free, but I was free of Killian's imposing personality for two whole weeks! Let me say that again...TWO. WHOLE. WEEKS!!

What to do? Where to do it? How to do it? The possibilities were endless and I had every intention of exploring them all. I mean, come on, give a girl a break! I've been prisoner to the moodiest male god ever created, I deserved to live a lot in his absence.

There was just so many things that I wanted, like going clubbing and getting drunk, and maybe causing some trouble somewhere and getting drunk, skipping school whenever I wanted and getting drunk. Talking to whoever I wanted, and did I mention getting drunk?

"Don't even think about."

I turned innocent eyes on Kinsley, as I asked, giving her my best clueless look, which she was not buying.

"Whatever do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes and continued walking. We were on our way to our lockers to change books before first period. The hall was empty said for us and few of the drama geeks.

"I know that look, the...how much trouble can I get into look."

I stuck my nose up in the air playfully with my back straight and walked up a bit, but not before saying,

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

I heard Kinsley laughing from behind me and that caused me to break character and joined in with her. I didn't even found what I did funny it was the way she was laughing that was making me laugh. When we both sobered up she continued talking.

"But seriously Lil, you've got a look of joy plastered all over your face, and if I can see if that means Killian can see it. And for sure he would do something stupid like cancel his trip or take you with him."

Yep, that did the trick, immediately my happy look was replaced with a forlorn one. We walked the rest of the way to our lockers, mine was first, and as it came into view we both stopped abruptly. I stood there shocked, I was fuming so bad at what I saw and also completely mortified!

Right there, plastered on my locker were pictures of me and Killian in some very compromising positions. Kinsley ran over and quickly tore them off but when I finally snapped out of my shock and look around to see if anyone else saw them, I gasp. There were like a hundred more of them stuck to every locker and even on the walls.

Kinsley turned to see what I was looking at; her eyes widen with her jaw almost dropping the floor.

"OH MY GOD!"

Not exactly my thoughts but I'll work with it.

"Who would do something like this?"

By this time the hall was starting to fill with students, and it wasn't long before I heard loud gasps and snickering. Kinsley and I moved quick trying to pull all the pictures off of the wall. I was so embarrassed by it all that I started crying and all the hurtful comments weren't making things any better.