Devil in the manor

ANOTHER CHAPTER UP FOR YAH, GO GET YOUR READING ON!!! THIS IS A CONINTUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER, THERE'S A NEW CHARACTER BEING INTRODUCE THAT YOU MIGHT SEE MORE OF THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

GO READ MY LITTLE KILLERS, HAVE YOUR WICKED WAYS WITH YOUR BOOK CRUSHES. HEHEHE.

PIC OF MIQUEL, HOPE YOU LIKE?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 24

Killian's P.O.V

It took us about two hours to get it all done then we lit fire to the building burning it with all the bodies inside.

I stood by my car and watched as it burned, I knew it wouldn't be long before the police were called, but I wasn't leaving until I knew for sure that there would be no saving it.

Miquel started fidgeting beside me and I cast him an irritated look. I really wasn't in the mood for any of his bullshit.

"What the f**k is your problem, Mik?"

He smiled an innocent smile, like he wasn't pissing me off then he scratched his head, giving me a sheepish look.

"Em, I wanted to ask you about that little blonde that I saw your girl with over at the house when I was covering for my dad?"

I frowned at him, not because he asked about Jessy, but because he reminded me that Red was still missing.

"And?"

"And, em, I was wondering...is she off limits?"

I keep my face stone like, even though I wanted to smile. The idiot was crushing on Red's best friend like some school girl.

"Knock yourself out, but I must tell you, she's a little spitfire wrapped up in a tiny package."

I wasn't going to tell him that I suspected that she had a thing for my girl's ex-boyfriend, I'd let him figure that out on his own.

He laughed, "Don't worry, I'll have fun unwrapping that package and experiencing all the fire she has to offer."

He wore a look of determination, a look that I knew all too well, and I knew that when he gets that little blonde in his sights she wouldn't know what hit her.

He continued talking, "I think it's time I throw in the towel and settle down with just one girl...you know, I always liked blondes."

Shaking my head, I chuckled, I almost felt sorry for Jessy. And I knew that when I found my girl I'd have to keep her from interfering. She'll definitely want to protect her friend from being with someone like me.

"Come, let's get the hell out of here."

I moved from against the car that I was leaning against and got into the driver side as Miquel hopped in the passenger side.

Just as I pulled the car off I heard the sound of sirens, Miquel got out his phone and started texting, from the look on his face I could see that he was putting his plan into motion.

When we pulled up at the house I saw my dad waiting for me with a pissed off look on his face. I got out of the car and approached him, intending to ignore him, but the bastard wouldn't let me.

"You little, shit! what gave you the right to run this operation without my say so? Are you forgetting who the f**k you're dealing with you, little bitch, or do I have to drop your pants and remind you?!"

I didn't wait for him to say another word, I drew my hands back and slugged him in the face. The drunk motherf**ker could barely stay on his feet, much less defend himself and fight me back.

"I'm not a kid anymore, dad, I can hit back just as hard as your, even harder."

He straightened himself, wiping the blood from his lips he looked at me like I was the root of all things evil, but he wasn't far off. I might not be the root of all things evil, but I was the son of it.

"You're so busying getting shit faced that you neglected your businesses, leaving the gates open for some low life family to try and take our place, but I'll be damn if I let your incompetent ruin the Black's name."

I didn't wait for him to respond, I left him standing there and walked into the house. As I got in I saw Kinsley crying in her mother's arms, the bitch was acting like she cared about her daughter, yet if her husband came and told her to hand Kinsley over she'd do it no questions asked.

I walked over to her and grabbed my sister out of her hands. She gave me a pleading look but I ignored her.

"Kinsley, what happened."

She kept her head down and avoided looking at me. I put my hand under her chin and gently guided her face up. What I saw made me want to rip my father's head off of his body.

"I'm gonna kill the perverted bitch!!"

I moved to return back to my dad, but she stopped me.

"Killian, no please, just leave it."

This pissed me off.

"Just leave it?! Just f**king leave it?! Look what he did to you, your face looked like it was used for a punching bag!"

She whimpered and I stepped back, taking a closer look at her. The dress she was wearing was torn at the front and rip almost in half from the bottom up.

"Son of a bitch!!"

I gently pulled her towards me and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, Kins, I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you."

She silently sobbed against me, I cast a look at Jeff and he nodded, moving in the direction of the bedrooms. Whenever things got bad in the house there was this little place that I'd sometimes take Kinsley too, and what happened to her warranted a trip there.

Carlos came forward and took her from me, he treated Kinsley like she was his own daughter, I guessed he missed having one.

I waited until she was cleared of the house before I spoke again. My father's whore was looking at me; I could tell that I was making her uncomfortable, but I could care less. I walked over to her and gave her a hard look.

"You don't deserve to be a mother, you're a useless waste of f**king space. Why don't you do Kinsley a favour and off your f**king self."

She gasped and run from the room crying.

"Did that f**ker did to Kenny what I think he did?"

I didn't even have to answer Miquel, the look on my face said it all. He got a horrified look on his face which turned into a pissed off one.

"Perverted son of a bitch! Do you want me to finish him?"

I shook my head, "No, there's still a few more things that I have to get done before I can finally take over fully and when that's done I'll be the one to put a bullet in his head." And I was going to enjoy doing it.

Jeff came back down the stairs with two bags in one hand and a phone in the next. He gave me a serious looK.

"They found where she's hiding."

+++++++++++++++++++++

SO, WAS IT ANY GOOD? PLEASE DON'T BE SHY, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THE PIC? IT'S KEEGAN FREAKING ALEN!!!! I'M TOTALLY HAVING A FAN GIRL MOMENT RIGHT NOW, I MEAN COME, KEEGAN IS BAE, YOU JUST CANT DENY IT. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, UGH, LOOK AT THAT FACE, LIKE ISN'T IT JUST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING YOU EVER SAW. COME ON ADMIT IT, YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN LOVE.

READ, VOTE, FOLLOW.