Stalker much!

HELLO MY LITTLE KILLERS, HOW ARE ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE?? I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I'VE JUST GOT A LOT GOING ON AT COLLEGE, WITH MY ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMS. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, IT'S A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT.

AND DON'T WORRY, KILLIAN AND LILLY'S STORY WILL CONTINUE SOON. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE TASTER OF JESSY'S STORY AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN HER BOOK, WHICH I WILL BE WRITING WHEN I FINISH THIS ONE.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY AND IF YOU'RE FEELING UP TO IT FOLLOW AS YELL. :)

PIC OF JESSY'S OUTFIT!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 32

Jessy's P.O.V

What have I done? I'm such an idiot!

I can't believe I hurt my best friend like that, I let my stupid hormones get in the way of my friendship. Kissing Jason was a mistake, I should never have let it get that far, I crossed a line that should never have been crossed.

I don't know what I was thinking, but with Lilly marrying and living with Killian I felt like I've lost my best friend. Before she got herself mixed up with him we used to speak to each other every day, but lately, it's like I never see my best friend anymore.

"Jessy!"

I closed my eyes, trying to not the sound of his voice affect me. Increasing my speed, I walked in the opposite direction. I almost tripped, but I kept on going, refusing to turn around.

I had to think about Lilly, the hurt looked in her face kept playing in my head and I started jogging.

"Jess, come on! You're going to have to talk to me sometime!"

No! I didn't have to talk to him at all, we both hurt someone we loved. There was just nothing left to say between us anymore, and I couldn't forget the things he said to me outside of his house.

I picked up speed and started running, I was running through the park desperate to get to my house and away from Jason. I can't believe he followed me!

It's been like this with us ever since that day at his house, I couldn't forgive him for what he said to me and I couldn't forgive myself for what I did to Lilly.

I slowed down when I approached a path that I knew very well, Jason was still following me, but because I knew the park, I was some ways ahead of him. I quickly started running down the pathway, my main focus was to get away from Jason, so I wasn't really looking where I was going. Just imagined my surprise when I run into firm hands, at first, I thought it was Jason and I started freaking out.

However, went I looked up I saw that it was instead one of the security guards from the Black estate. My fear momentarily left me and I started to relax, however, I started freaking out when I realised that he wasn't letting me go.

My eyes widen and I opened my mouth to scream, but he placed his hand over my mouth, cutting the sound off. I didn't know what to do. Here I was, in the park down a dark, deserted pathway, with a strong as steel guy who looked like he had no intention of letting me go. So, I did the only thing any sane girl would do in my situation...cry.

Yep. I started crying, like a baby. However, in between my muffled sobs I heard Jason calling my name. The guy looked me in my eyes and mouthed,

"Not a word."