Nothing but ginger ale

I'VE GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS

PIC OF GINGER AND LiLLY'S OUTFIT

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 43

Killian's P.O.V

I'm in the mood to kill.

I tucked my gun into the waistband of my jeans, I wasn't really a fan of using guns, I'd much prefer to use my knives because it allows me to prolong the kill and enjoy the screams of my victims.

However, since the place that we were going into called for the use of guns I made sure to walk with Jade, she's never failed me yet.

"Boss, let me do all the talking, you know how Ginger can get and she's bound to take a dig at your love life. And we all know you can't control yourself were Lilly's concern."

F**k Ginger!

I adjusted my jacket so that it was covering my gun, if I walked into Ginger's playpen with my gun on display it would be seen as disrespect to the owner, and since I wanted to do business with her, I had to get on her good side.

"As long as she keeps Lilly out of it I've got no problem with her."

Mik looked a bit worried, and with good reasons. Lately, it's just been a series of business deals turning bad every time someone get brave enough to threaten Lilly's life. The motherf**kers think they can get me to fall in line by threatening my girl, but what they didn't know is that whenever a threat is raised against her all I see is red.

We walked into the building, from the outside, you'd never know that it's a brothel. Ginger is the den mother of her playpen and all of her girls willingly worked for her, she doesn't believe in forcing her girls to play with her clients as she called it.

Most of her girls came to her seeking work but others she rescued from places far worse that hers. When she gets them she offers them a job working for her, she guarantees them the love of a family, welcoming home, the comfort of a warm bed and never wanting for anything in their lives. As much as I despised what she did for a living, I couldn't fault her for the way she took care of her girls. She doesn't encourage violence of any kind, whether it be intentional, non-intentional, playful or non-playful. If any of her clients abuse any of her girls, she throws them out and ban them from ever entering any of her other establishments.

As we entered a few girls came to greet us, we were told that Ginger was in another meeting and would be with us shortly. They offered to play with us until Ginger was ready for us but Mik and I declined, but the three other guys and even the one girl we had with us accepted.

They worked for me, but what they did is their own business, so I didn't object. I looked around at all the half-naked girls and felt disgusted, I couldn't under what was appealing about them. How the hell can a man f**k them and enjoy it, even knowing that hundreds of other men have been there.

I looked over at Mik who was standing, we were offered a seat, but I guessed like me, he didn't truth sitting in a place where STDs came to grow. Just as I was about to tell them to let Ginger get her ass out of whatever she was doing, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I'm bored, Killian."

I chuckled, I told her where I was going it would be dangerous to answer my phone and only to call me if it was life threatening, but like always, she never listens.