New life, new beginnings

HI THERE MY CHEEKY MONKEYS!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? I'VE GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER UP FOR YOU TO ENJOY, SO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AS WELL. 

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON, MY LITTLE KILLERS. 

PIC OF SIMONE.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 54

Jessy's P.O.V

Flashback

"Come on Jessica rabbit, remember what I told you, the more you fight it the more is going to hurt."

I glared up at him, but I did stop fighting. It was no use anyway, he always gets what he wants. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was spending my seventeen birthday with my two best friends at the art summer camp, rather than lying in bed with the guy that ruin my life.

"That's a good girl, you know how I like it."

Tears run down the side of my face as I picture taking a knife and cutting Kacey's dick off.

"Happy birthday, Jessica rabbit."

Flashback end

"Happy birthday, Jessica."

Mik placed the knife in my open hand and I closed my fingers around it. Testing the weight of it, I turned it from side to side and stare in wonder at the sharp piece of metal that could end a person's life.

A knife smaller than it, a pocket knife, had almost killed my best friend. When it happened, I remember thinking, how could something so small inflict so much damage and pain.

However, looking at the knife that was in my hands, I knew that for this day, my birthday, it was going to do just that.

I looked at the person chained to the wall of the deserted warehouse that Mik brought me to, and thought about all the time I've imagined killing him. I thought about all the time he made me feel pain, the countless times I felt like dying and the countless time I called myself a coward because I didn't have the courage to end my miserable existence.

How many times have I cowered in fear the same way he was right now? How many time have I begged him not to hurt me and cried for him to stopped just like he was doing?

"Baby, you don't have to do this, I can take care of him for you."

I shook my head, I had to do it, I had to be the one to put an end to my nightmare, I couldn't let Mik be my hero, I needed to be my own hero.

"No, I'll do it."

He saw the look of determination in my eyes and I knew that he understood why I wanted to be the to hurt Kacey, just like he hurt me.

I walked closer to Kacey, the knife gripped tightly in my hands. I watched as his eyes widen as I got near him, he cast a pleading look at me but it only made me angrier.

He wanted mercy from me when he gave me none!

"J-Jessy, p-please don't d-do this, this is n-not y-you."

Without thinking I took the knife a swiped it across his bare chest and looked in fascination as his skin opened up and blood started to run out. He screamed and I found myself smiling at how satisfied I felt hearing the sound.

I wanted to hear it again, so I swiped the knife again and again. Mik was right behind me, he placed his hands on my waist and whispered in my ears to stop or I might kill him too soon. I didn't want to stop, but I did because he didn't deserve a quick death.