Like father like son

HI EVERYONE!!!!!! I'M BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU LOVELY, PATIENT PEOPLE. I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, BUT I JUST STARTED UNIVERSITY AND I'VE JUST BEEN SETTLING IN AND GETTING EVERYTHING I NEED IN ORDER. 

HOWEVER, NOW THAT ALL THAT IS DONE, I'LL TRY TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE CHAPTERS. ALSO, JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU LOVELY PEOPLE KNOW THAT THIS BOOK ONLY HAVE FIVE MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE IT'S ON TO BOOK TWO. 

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS. 

PIC OF COUPLE! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 60

Killian's P.O.V

Naked and all mine, just the way I like her.

She was lying in my arms with her head rested on my chest, she been having a really hard time accepting that she took someone's life. Her nightmares were the worst; she would wake up in the middle of the night crying and shaking. It pissed me off that there was something that frightened her and I was unable to do anything about it!

The other thing that was causing her distress, were her parents. They haven't talked to her since seeing her kick JD's ass. I didn't understand them and their hypocrisy, they condemned her for doing exactly what they would have done and have done before.

After we all made it out of the warehouse, we headed back to where the cars were parked. The things that her parents said pissed me off so much that I wanted to f**king shoot them.

Flashback

"What have you done to my baby girl, what have you turned her into?"

It took everything in me not to shoot her father, it didn't bother me that he didn't like me, but for him to imply that there was something wrong with Red, didn't sit well with me.

"Just because you're my wife's father doesn't mean that I wouldn't put a bullet in you. So, stop f**king looking at her like she disgusts you!"

Marco took his eyes off of his daughter to glare at me and I glared right back. I knew he intended to intimidate me, but after living with a scum like my father nothing much intimidates me anymore.

"You took my innocent daughter and corrupted her, turned her into something that I don't quite like. You're no better than your father, you stole her innocence!"

That comparison he made about me and my father, pissed me the f**k off. I was nothing like that bastard! Yes, I was ruthless, but I was also fair, and I don't take a life unless I have to.

"I did what was necessary to keep her alive! You think hiding away like cowards, and keeping your kids in the dark about who and what you are would have protected them when your enemies finally came knocking? I taught her to protect and defend herself, something you should have done!"

Lilly squeezed my hand, I looked away from her father to look at her. I was so filled with rage; I was afraid that I might hit the ignorant son-of-a-bitch. However, when she gave me a timid smile, I felt myself calm down because I knew that she was on my side. If it ever comes down to it and war broke out, I knew she'd have my back, she's one of two people that I trusted to protect my back.

"You did what was necessary?! Was it also necessary for you to force my daughter into a relationship with you, to force her to have sex with you?!"

Lilly looked away from me and at her mother, her face was red from embarrassment and shock. I looked at both Marco and Lilith with amusement, I couldn't figure out what they hoped to achieve by pissing me off.