A flash of the past

ANOTHER CHAPTER UP FOR ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE, I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. 

HAVE FUN READING AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 39

Killian's P.O.V

"We've got a female victim, suffered a knife wound to the chest, she's lost a lot of blood, so we have to act fast."

I've never felt helpless in my life, but at that moment, it was the only thing I felt, along with the anger. Everything in me wanted to kill the idiot for stabbing my girl, I couldn't stop myself from imaging his blood all over my hands instead of hers.

"Her heart rate is dropping, we need to operate, NOW!!"

Doctors and nurses were rushing around, the pushed the gurney she was on into an operating room, and as much as I wanted to be by her side I didn't want to be in the doctors' way.

Just before the door closed I heard another doctor yell, "She's got internal bleeding, let's get to work, we're losing her people!!"

I stood there just staring at the door, my mind was racing with thoughts of her. I could see her smiling as she tries to tease me to get what she wants, or her innocent wide-eyed look when I call her out on it.

Her laughter kept ringing through my head, the way she would whisper 'I love you' with so much passion in her gaze. I wanted the torturous images to stop, but they kept playing over and over.

"Killi, is she going to be ok?"

I turned at the sound of Kinsley's voice, her eyes were puffed up and swollen from all the crying she was doing. She looked so vulnerable and just as helpless as I felt, so I pulled her into my arms, forgetting that I was covered in Lilly's blood.

"I don't know Kins, I don't know."

She started to sob into my clothes, and I held her close, Mik was also holding Jessy who was crying as well. It's been a long time in my life since I prayed, but I begged whosoever was listening to not take my wife away from me.

After a while Kinsley pulled away, wiping the tears away with the back of her hands. She tried to smile at me, but it looked more like a grimace of pain.

"You should...um...you should get cleaned up."

I knew that she was referring to the blood that was covering my white shirt, but there was no way I was leaving the hospital for anything.

"I'll be fine."

She looked around the hospital at all the people that were looking our way, and whispering, but I didn't care. They could stare all they wanted nothing could have made me leave the hospital when my girl was fighting for her life.

"Everyone is staring at us."

"I'm not leaving her here, Kinsley."

She nodded her head then took a seat in one of the empty seats.

I couldn't sit, I was too wired up and worried about Red. I can't believe that she jumped in front of a knife for me, why the f**k would she do something so obviously crazy?

The look of complete shock that was on her face tore at my heart, the pain she must have felt enraged me. I wanted to kill her ex for causing her pain, and I almost did if Mik hadn't stopped me.