Let's not talk about it

WELL HELLO THERE MY LITTLE KILLERS, HOW HAVE YOU FINE PEOPLE BEEN? HAVE YOU MISSED ME? I KNOW I'VE MADE YOU GUYS WAIT, BUT I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU THAT CHAPTER THAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. 

PIC OF LILLY'S OUTFIT.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 40

Getting stab is not a very nice thing. First off, it hurts like a bitch, then there's the stitches and the ugly scar that is bound to be there after it heals, and not forgetting having to stay in the hospital for four weeks. And if that wasn't bad enough, I had Killian treating me like I was going to break any second.

The doctor gave me the all-clear to leave the hospital, and I have to say, I was more than happy to leave. It wasn't that I had a problem with the hospital or the staff, however, what I didn't like was all of the attention.

People would pass my room just to sneak a look at the girl who had two arm guards situated right outside her door, and if that wasn't bad enough, Killian flew in his own doctor to take care of me.

"Ready, baby?"

I pulled the shirt that Jessy brought for me to wear over my head and turn to face Killian. The slight smile he had on his face was replaced with a frown when he saw what my top said.

I grinned and shrugged my shoulders, I liked that little quote on it, at lease when people read it they wouldn't feel the need to ask questions.

"Baby, what the hell are you wearing?"

He came over and took the bag with my things, putting it over his shoulders. I plopped my ass on the bed and waited for the doctor to come and give me the final go ahead.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

I glanced down at the top, grinning again at the quote, I didn't know where Jessy got it from but I knew that I'd have to thank her.

Killian frown deepened. "Red, you're wearing a top that says, 'yes I got stabbed by my ex-boyfriend, life is a f**king bitch, deal with it!"

I laughed at the expression on his face, and it just made him frown harder, if that was even possible.

"Lilly, I don't think that that shit is anywhere near funny."

"It kinda is."

The doctor chose that exactly moment to come in and I was glad for it, I didn't really feel in the mood to argue with him. He gave me a look, letting me know that the conversation was far from over, but I ignored at and smiled at the doctor.

"So, can I go now?"

The doctor smiled, hearing the excitement in my voice. Killian, moved closer to me, taking my hand in his.

"Yes you can, all the paperwork has been filled out and filed, so I see no reason why you can't leave."

I felt like doing a happy dance, but then the smile dropped from the doctor's face and she gave me a serious look.

"There's just one thing that I'm concern about, your nightmares, the panic attacks and the pain of just being stab that you feel."

I felt Killian's hand tightened around mine, and I knew that his eyes were boring into me, but I ignored him. I knew that he's probably mad I didn't tell him about any of those things, but telling him wouldn't have stopped it from happening anyway.

I nodded my head and the doctor continued.

"I'd very much like for you to see someone about it, there's this very brilliant psychiatrist that I know who treat a lot of people suffering from the same thing, I told her about you and she'd love to see you."