It's showtime

OK, THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE, FOR NOW, MORE WILL COME IN A FEW DAYS. MY FINGERS ARE HURTING ME AND I'M TIRED OF WRITING. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. 

I HOPE THESE UPDATES MAKE UP FOR ALL THE TIMES I MADE YOU WAIT FOR THEM, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF JD.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 59

We decided to go through the east entrance because there were only two guards for us to take out. It was done pretty easy, Mik and my dad grabbed them and easily snapped their necks, Killian ushered us into the building that looked like it's been abandon since the beginning of time.

Once inside, Killian turned to address all of his men, he was completely in his element, he radiated authority and respect. I was fully taken in by him, and that's when it hit me, this is where he belonged, this is what he was born to do. He was a leader and a killer at heart.

"Lilly?!"

I jumped, I was so engrossed in watching him that I didn't hear him calling me, or see him glaring at me.

"Yes," I answered.

"I need you to listening to me carefully, ok baby?"

I nodded my head, not liking where the conversation was going. He continued.

"Your parents and your brothers are going to stay back just in case JD knows I'm coming. He'll know about me, but he won't be expecting them."

He stepped closer to me, "When we go in there and if things get bad, I want you to take the car and go to our sanctuary and I'll meet you there, do you understand?"

I shook my head. Like hell, I will!

"No, I'm not leaving you, I'm staying with you."

"We can take her out if it gets bad." My father offered.

"No!" Both Killian and I said.

He turned back to face me, his face set in stone, but I wasn't willing to just up and leave him when he might need me.

"Do as I f**king say, Lilly!" He growled softly, but still I refused to listen, I just didn't think I could leave him there to die if it came down to it.

"I'm not leaving you here to die, Killian!" I hissed.

I folded my arms and glared at him, and he growled again, his hand shooting out so fast grabbing me by the neck. One minute I was standing facing him and the next I was being pushed up against the wall none too gently.

Pain shot through my shoulders and travelled through me, but I bit my lips to keep from letting it showing. My parents and brothers moved to help me, but Killian, Mik and all two dozen of his men pulled their gun on my family.

"Stay the f**k out of this, she doesn't belong to any of you, she's mine!"

He turned back to face me, his eyes boring into me, holding no place for argument.

"Listen to me carefully, Red, because I'm not going to repeat myself. When I tell you to run, you get your sexy ass in my car and drive until you reach our sanctuary."

I started to shake my head again, but his hands tightened on my throat causing my eyes to widen. I wanted to look at my parents but Killian's eyes were holding me captive, daring me to defy him.

He leaned in until his lips were touching my ear, his free hand found my hip, pulling me closer to him as he whispered, sending shivers down my body.