Bleed the love away

HELLO MY LITTLE KILLERS, I'VE GOT THIS CHAPTER HERE FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT. I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME, THANKS VERY MUCH

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY KILLERS.

PIC OF LILLY'S OUTFIT

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 38

Eight more weeks until graduation, eight weeks more until I'm free of all the stupid people god ever created. I swear high school is where you meet all of the dumbest people in your life.

I couldn't wait to go to college, I wasn't completely sure what it was that I wanted to do in college, but I just knew that I wanted to go. Killian, on the other hand, was different. He knew exactly what he wanted to do, he even had offers from a lot of well-recognised colleges, but he said that he wasn't making a decision until I made up my mind. Talk about pressure.

"Lil, come on or we'll be late!"

I grabbed my backpack and followed Jessy out of the classroom. It was the end of the school day and we were instructed to meet Killian and Mik outside of school.

After the whole mess that took place when Mik got shot, Jessy has been staying with us. Mik was afraid that once his enemies found out that he was not dead, they'd come after him and those that he loved.

It was a surprise to me when I found out that Jessy and Mik had been seeing each other, I thought that she had feelings for Jason. When she told me that she thought she did, but with Mik the feelings were more intense, I knew exactly what she meant.

Her relationship with Mik made me a bit wary, but I didn't let myself dwell on it too much because I was just glad to have my best friend back.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! You'd think we're going too late for something important."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, I laughed then grabbed her hand and started heading out of the classroom. When we were in the hall, I saw Jason standing talking to Kinsley. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but he looked upset and Kinsley was trying to get him to calm down.

Jessy noticed them too, we both stopped and looked at each other, whatever was going on between Kinsley and Jason, we didn't like it. It wasn't that we thought that Jason was hitting on her, we just didn't want Killian or Mik hitting on him, literally.

We started walking towards them, bumping into students who were on their way home as well. As we got close we overheard a bit of their conversation before they notice us and stopped talking.

"No, Kins, it's not happening, I'm sorry."

Kinsley raised her hand as if she was going to touch him, but the dropped it back to her side.

"Why not, Jas, it's not like―"

She stopped talking and looked at us, a guilty look past over her face before she replaced it with a smile. Jason turned to look at us as well.

"You guys ready to leave?"

I could tell that she was trying to deter us from asking what the hell she and Jason were talking about, but I wasn't buying it.

"Yeah, just as soon as you tell us what the hell is going on between you two?"

Both of them just looked at each other, it was like they were arguing with their eyes. Jason was the first one to talk.