Kissing equals cheating

HAVE YOU MISSED ME??? AND NOW, HERE IS THE CHAPTER THAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! HI GUYS, HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN? I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK, YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!!

I HOPE YOU ENOY THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF THEM KISSING.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 35

"You should just go talk to her, you guys have been best friends forever."

I knew she was right, but for whatever reason I still wanted to be mad at Jessy. I knew I had no right being angry because Jason and I can never be together, and besides, I loved Killian, but I just couldn't get over the fact that my ex-boyfriend and my best friend kissed.

"She betrayed me, Kins."

We were walking to the cafeteria to get lunch, it felt weird being back at school after being gone for so long. Everything was the same, but then it wasn't. Students were looking at me and whispering amongst themselves. I've heard about a hundred reasons as to why I was missing for so long, and none of them were good.

We walked passed a group of emo girls who were saying that my psycho boyfriend sold me to his rivals to cut a business deal. It made me and Kinsley laugh, if they only knew how possessive Killian was when it comes to me, they would not be talking like that.

"She didn't betray you, Lil, how could she? You're married to my psycho brother, that makes Jason free to do what and whomever he wants. It's unfair for you to still hold claims on him when you know that you two will never ever be together. And you and I both know that Killian wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he so much as looks you."

We reached the cafeteria just in time to catch the lunch line, there was about fifteen other students inform of us, we knew that we were early. Mostly when we're late there's like over fifty students in front of us, and in those times I tend to forgo food.

"You're right, it's unfair and I'm being a bitch for staying mad at my two best friends, I'll talk to her after school. And if you can keep your brother busy for a while later, I'll talk to Jason as well."

Kinsley snorted, "I don't think you have to worry about keeping him busy, Crista already doing a good job at it."

I turned around to see what Kinsley was talking about, and to my surprise and absolute horror, I saw Crista drop herself on Killian's lap and planted a kiss on his lips. I stood there staring along with the rest of the students in the cafeteria, different emotions were swirling around inside, but the ones that affected me the most were, angry, hurt and betrayal.

Unable to just stand and watch my supposed 'husband' lip lock with his ex, I drop the tray I was holding, causing all eyes to turn my way. I got a few pity stares, but the majority of the students were looking at me like I was an idiot. And to tell you the truth, at that moment I felt like the biggest one alive.

However, I didn't care too much about what people thought, my eyes were focused on Killian. He lifted a smirking Crista off of him and stood, a look of remorse entered his eyes and he made a step towards.

"Baby," he whispered softly.

He started walking, and I didn't wait around to be embarrassed further, I turned to the door and run out of there. Kinsley shout my name, but I kept on running until I was inside the girls' bathroom.