His to protect

SO, I DON'T MUCH CARE FOR CLIFFHANGERS, SO I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT CARE FOR THEM AS WELL. ANYWAY, HERE IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF SOMETHING PRETTY :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 37

Killian's P.O.V

Red broke away from me and run to her friend, who was still freaking out and staring at the blood on her hands.

"Jessy, what happen, whose blood is that?"

I stood there waiting for her to answer, but instead of answering Red she looked at me with absolute hatred in her eyes.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! If you hadn't sent him to do your dirty work, he would never have gotten shot by his crazy ex!!"

That pissed me off, but not because Symone shot him, I was pissed off because the idiot took Jessy with him, on a f**king job.

Lilly looked confused, her eyes wondered to me and then back to Jessy who was still glaring at me.

"What are you talking about, what the hell is going on?"

I didn't have time to answer her question, from the amount of blood that was on Jessy's clothes, I knew the Mik was in a bad way.

"Ask question late, baby, I have to go help my idiot friend. Where is he?"

I asked Jessy. She seemed to forget her war with me long enough to tell me that he was in the back of his car. I quickly made my way out of the house with the girls following behind.

Taking out my phone, I made a quick call to the family doctor, telling her to get her ass over to the house immediately.

When I arrived at the car and threw opened the door, I saw that it was worse than I thought. The entire back seat was covered in blood, and Mik was already looking pale, with a purple tint. His breathing was shallow; you could hardly hear it.

Jeff came running over, and we both lifted him out of the car and into the house. There was a specific room that was designated for thing like this, we placed him on the operating table and Jeff when to work on stopping the bleeding.

"Does he know what he's doing?"

Jeff never broke stride, "Spend three years as a medic in the army, so yeah, I know what I'm doing."

Since I knew Mik was in good hands, I turned to get some answers from his girlfriend.

"What the f**k went wrong, and why the f**k were you there."

She dragged her eyes away from Mik and glared at me, but I didn't let it bother me. I needed to know how f**ked up the plan got, and what got into the fool's head to take his girl on a job that could have gotten her killed.

"You can glare at me all you want Jessy, but I need to know what happen so that I can go after the motherf**kers who tried to kill your boyfriend."

That made her softened, her shoulders slumped and she started crying. Red put her arms around her to comfort her, soothing her cries.

"I wasn't meant to go with him, but I overheard him talking to you this morning. I begged him not to go, I pleaded with him, but he said that it's his job, it's what he did and I needed to accept it because I had no other choice. I told him if he went I'd be long gone but the time he came back. He knew I was serious, so he decided to take me with him."