Dance of defiance

HI MY LITTLE KILLERS!!! HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE DON'T BE AFARID TO COMMENT AND VOTE, I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

PIC OF LILLY'S OUTFIT.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 21

The guys who were holding her fell away from her as Killian moved to her. He glared at them before taking her in his arms. There were a few confused looks because no one knew that she was his sister.

He was so gentle with her, I've never seen him gentle before. He hugged her tight and she buried her face in his shirt. Very slowly he ran his fingers through her hair, soothing her cries. It was so fascinating to watch that even those who should be running was taking the scene in. He pulled back so that he could look at her, using his thumb he wiped the tears away from her face.

"You're ok, I've got you, no one is going to hurt...he's never going to hurt you again."

She nodded her head, she started to sober up and I saw that she didn't look as weak as she did before. Killian noticed this too because his voice got deadly when he asked her who made her cry.

"Now, tell me who was the f**ker that made you cry so that I can rip his throat out?"

That was everyone's queue to start escaping. Becky let go of me and started moving away as quickly and as quietly as possible because she realised that Killian hadn't seen me as yet.

"They touched, Lilly."

That was all she had to say before I saw him go stiff, his entire body radiated danger. Very slowly he turned, his eyes taking in everyone one, it was like he was registering them to his memory to use at a later date.

When his eyes landed on me and he took in my condition he growled. With his eyes on me, I started shivering, remembering that I was exposed, I quickly pulled my shirt together to try and cover myself as best as I could.

Without missing a beat, he pulled his shirt over his head and put it on me. When I was covered he didn't step back like I thought he would, instead, he pulled me closer and hugged me tighter.

"I never wanna see you cry for anyone else, your tears are only for me," he whispered, "I'm gonna kill them."

It happened so fast, he let me go and grabbed Leo who was trying to make his escape. Bring him close to his face he spat out,

"You touch what is mine!"

He said nothing more as he bashed Leo's head into the wall. Leo never even had a chance to defended himself because Killian started punching him in his face over and over again. The anger and the force behind every punch made me cringe, but I didn't feel sorry for him.

Leo when limp in Killian's hands but he kept on beating him, his teeth were bare and his lips were curled back into a sneer. His entire body shook as he threw punch after punch. Leo's face looked bloody, swollen and broken.

Killian let him fall to the ground before he whipped around searching for the other, but all of them had managed to slip away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hit me harder, Red, if you wanna knock your opponent out you're gonna have to put some strength into your punches."

Oh, I so wanted to power-punch his hot ass for the six hours of training that he had me doing. After that incident at the school, he cancelled his trip and took me to the gym. At first, I thought it would be a repeat of the first time, but he picked up a small bag and dropped it at my feet with just two words, 'get change' then he walked off. When I opened it I saw a pink, black an purple sports bra and shorts with pink trainers.