How it all began

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS, I'M BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG WAIT, UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN KICKING MY ASS, AND I'M LOOSING GUYS ;( ;( ;(  ANYWHORE, LET GET ON WITH THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER, 8000 WORDS GUYS, 8000!!!! 

PLEASE ENJOY AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE KILLERS, SO UNTIL NEXT TIME.

8000 WORDS!!!!!!

PIC OF SOME STRANGE SHIT BECAUSE I'M WEIRD LIKE THAT!

Chapter 64

Killian's P.OV

Keeping her safe has always been my number one priority, from the moment I first laid eyes on her all I wanted to do was keep her, and protect her from this f**ked up world.

I made you sure that no harm befell her even when she was unaware of my existence, and I will continue to protect her with every breath that I take. I don't know what it is about her, but there's just something in those big blue eyes of her that brought out my protective streak.

Flashback age 13

I watched my dad as he drowned himself in the bottle, it was his fifth bottle of malt whisky. I knew that it wouldn't be long before he came to find me, and hiding wasn't an option, he'd just punish me double for it. My next best bet was leaving the house before he realises that there's no more whisky.

However, I couldn't leave Kinsley all alone with the bastard, he'd just take his anger out on her, and I'd be damn if I let him hurt her like that!

Just as he reached for the last bottle, I decided to make my escape. Moving as quietly as possible, I dashed through the living room, making sure not to make any noise. I was just about to leave the house when a small voice stopped me.

"Where are you going, Killi?"

I quickly turned around and put my finger to my lips, signalling to Kinsley to be quiet. She nodded her head and together we both walked out of the house. When we were outside I turned to her and gave her an angry, annoyed look.

"I told you to stop f**king calling me that!"

Instead of being scared of my temper, she squared her shoulders and pushed her nose up at me. It has always been that way with us, it doesn't matter how angry or upset I am, Kinsley never showed any fear.

"You can't make me!"

My temper was rising, but I didn't have time to deal with her, I had to get away before my father figure out that I'm missing. Grabbing Kinsley by the hand, I pulled her none too gently along with me, but she never complained.

We were almost out of the gate when one of the guards stopped us, "Going somewhere important, kid?"

Kinsley grabbed my hand tighter, moving behind me slightly. Hearing Mark call me kid fuelled the anger that I was desperately trying to keep at bay.

"I'm not a f**king kid, asshole, and where I go is none of your business!"

Mark didn't even flinch, he just folded his arms and gave me a look that said, he'd kick my ass if I made one more step towards the gate.

"You are a f**king kid, you little shit for brain, and you can't leave unless I say so, so I'm making it my business."

I was more than ready to try and kick his ass, even though I knew that I'd lose, but it would be better than letting my dad find me. I pushed Kinsley more behind me and face off with my father's top bodyguard.