When the law comes a knocking

ANOTHER CHAPTER UP FOR YOU GUYS, PLEASE ENJOY AND VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON, AS THIS BOOK  HAS ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTER BEFORE IT WILL END. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS!

PIC OF COUPLE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 57

"Why are you acting so jumpy?"

I stared at Jessy who was looking like any minute she was going to run. I didn't understand what her problem was. From the moment she arrived at my place she was acting nervous, and when I asked Mik why she was acting that way, he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "She going through some stuff."

At first, I was upset, she's my best friend if she was "going through some stuff" I should be the one who's there for her. However, I knew I couldn't be mad at her for not confiding in me because I wasn't forth coming when I first got myself involved with Killian.

"I'm not jumpy, I just don't like being here."

By here, she meant my old house, the house I grew up in. After the horrible meeting with my parents, I just felt the need to visit the place where I was most happy.

After Killian and my parents sorted out all the details for taking down JD, Killian left me at home for a few days, just saying that he had a few people that he needed to see before the takedown.

On top of that, he gave me an American express centurion card and told me to used it if anything was to happen to him. I didn't want to accept it, but he forced me to. However, I just through it in my bag and promised myself never to use it, because nothing was going to happen to him.

I somehow convinced him to take Kinsley with him wherever he was going, I could see that that made her happy and I was glad. That little break down she had that day when my parents were over, was due to the fact that she thought that she was losing her brother.

For a long time, it has only been the two of them, but then I came along and his interest shifted to me completely. She just wanted to make sure that there was still a place in her brother's life for her.

Killian decided to take Mik with him since Kinsley was tagging along, so Mik dropped Jessy off to stay with me because he didn't want to leave her unprotected for too long, and like I said, she's been behaving weird.

I was about to question her more but her phone rang and she excused herself to answer it. I thought that it was Mik, so it didn't really bother me that she didn't want me to hear. However, when mine rang just minutes after hers and I answered it, I knew that something was up with her.

"Hello?"

"Where are you, baby?"

I calmed myself down so that I'd be able to tell the lie that I was about to tell, I needed it to be as believable as possible, cause Killian can always tell when I'm lying.

"I'm at home, are you on your way?"

If he said yes, I was surely gonna die. These just no way I'd make it back home before he got there.

"No, I'm not on my way home. Mik wants to know if Jessy is still with you."

I frowned and looked in the direction Jessy went.

"Yes she is, does he want to talk to her?"

"No, we'll see you guys when we get there, be safe Lilly, I've got to go now."