Bloody pain!

HI GUYS!!! I'M HERE TO BRING YOU ANOTHER CHAPTER. YAYYYYY!!! I HOPE YOU READ IT AND ENJOY IT. 

HAVE FUN MY LITTLE KILLERS, UNTIL NEXT TIME. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

PIC OF JASON'S HOUSE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 26

I was in and out of consciousness, I could hear voices, and whispering over me but I wasn't able to make out who they were. Someone pressed a cold rag to my forehead and I sighed, for some reason I was burning up and the stark coldness against my heated skin felt like heaven. I wanted to jump up and kiss the person, but I couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I try.

I must have fallen asleep for a while because I started dreaming of my parents and Killian's dead mother. They were both standing over me arguing, I tried to tell them to stop but my lips refused to move.

"Lilith, she's good for him, I did you a favour once now it's your turn to return it."

My mother frowned and turned to look at my dad who was standing talking to another man. The man looked to be about the same age as my dad.

"Kimora, this is my daughter's life you're talking about, how can you ask me to risk her. Your son is lost, he's every bit of his father."

Killian's mom started shaking her head, refusing to believe that there was no hope left for her son. I too agreed with her, Killian might be heartless at times, but he was a far nicer human being than his father.

"NO! He's nothing like that monster, there's still a chance to save him, Lilith. I helped save your daughter's life, it's because of me that's she lives today. I'm pleading with you from one mother to another, help me save my son's life, please."

My mother looked torn, she wanted to help the woman, but she wanted to keep me from harm's way more.

"Look at the marks on her skin, it's starting already. He's hitting my baby, Kim, how can you expect me to send her back?"

I wanted to tell my mother that Killian would never hit me the way she was implying, she had it all wrong, but like before I couldn't get my lips to move.

My dad moved closer to me, the dream was blurred, but I could see that he looked strained. Dark circles were under his eyes and his stress lines looked like they doubled.

"Kimora, I don't really give a f**k about your son's life, my baby girl is not going back there."

"Marco, you and I both know that he'll never stop looking for her, she's the only girl he's ever loved."

My dad snarled, angrily.

"Love?! Your definition of love and my definition of love are not the same. Your son can search for her all he wants; he'll never be able to find her. When she's recovered we're taking her far away from here."

My dream shifted and everything went black, I don't know how long it was before I fully wake up.

A sharp pain in my lower back and belly woke me up. I jumped from the bed feeling like I was dying, I didn't take the time to observe my surroundings, but I knew that I wasn't in Jason's bunker anymore, instead I was lying on his bed.

I would have started panicking about his parents finding me, but then I remembered that his parents left him home for a week. They would constantly leave him to take personal trips abroad.

The pain came back again and I held my stomach, crying out. No one came to my rescue so I assumed that Jason and Jessy must have already left for school. With the pain I was feeling, I couldn't just stay there and die, I knew I had to find someone to help me.

I managed to get myself out of bed and made my way through the house. It was a very slow process because every now and again the pain was hit me, growing with more intensity.

As I neared the front door I heard voices, it sounded like Jessy and Jason, but I wasn't sure. I dragged myself over and pried it opened, I was relieved because I knew that help was on the other side. However, my relief was short lived when I heard what they were talking about.

"It's her isn't it? She's the reason why you've suddenly gone cold on me? Jason, before Lilly came here you had no problem sticking your tongue down my throat, but now that it looks like she might be free again, you're saying that you were confused?"

Jessy looked pissed and on the verge of crying. Jason tried to hug her but she pushed him away.

"Jess, she needs me right now, look at what that jerk put her through. You and I, I don't know what's going on between us, but we ca―"

A pain so strong hit me and I was unable to stay quiet any longer. I cried out and both my best friends turned to look at me. At first, they looked guilty and confused, but then horror filled their gazes.

They started to running to me, but I held up my hand as best as I could and screamed at them to stop.

"Stay away from me!"

I looked at Jessy, "Y-you kissed him?" then I looked at Jason, "You kissed her?"

Both looked at each other and the guilty looks were back in place. However, it didn't last long, Jason step forward, ignoring all of my weak protests.

"Lil, we need to get you to a hospital...you're bleeding."

I looked down at the stop that he was looking at and gasped, the pink pyjamas that I was wearing were cover in blood, it was only then that I started to feel uncomfortable and sticky.

I was terrified of what I was seeing, I thought I was dying and I didn't know what to do. I raised my head up to ask Jason what was happening to me, but the only word that left my mouth was,

"Killian."

Jessy and Jason's eyes widen, they both turned at the same time to find Killian running towards the house. Jason tried to get me to move back into the house, but I pushed away from him and stepped further away from the door. My head started spinning and I started getting woozy, just as I was about to stumbled, strong arms came around me, pulling me close.

"Red, baby, what's wrong with you? Are you hurt, where did all the blood came from?!"

I saw the concern in his eyes. He didn't look like the cold heartless Killian I knew, instead, he looked like she hadn't slept in six weeks. I suddenly felt bad for leaving and I wanted to make it up to him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav―AHHHH!"

The pain hit me again and I held on to Killian, screaming for all I was worth. He didn't waste time scooping me up into his arms, and walking away with me.

"Where are you taking her?"

I wanted to tell Jason to shut the hell up if he valued his life at all, but Killian was already talking to him.

"If you know what the hell is good for you, you'll stay the f**k out of my way and away from my wife."

If anything else was said by Jason, I did hear it because I was too busy dying from the pain in my body. It got so intense that I passed out for it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLEASE VOTE, ENJOY AND COMMENTS!!!!