Turning up the heat

WHAT TIME IS IT???........IT'S CHAPTER TIME!!!

HEY GUYS, HERE'S THAT CHAPTER THAT YOU ALL WERE WAITING FOR. HOPE YOU LIKE IT, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS, JUST REMEMBER THAT THERE'S FOUR MORE CHAPTER TO GO THEN IT'S ON TO THE NEXT BOOK!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

PIC OF OVEN.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 61

"What do you mean, she's gone?"

I've never before seen Mik so furious, he was pacing back and forth, wearing a hole into the carpet.

"I finally got that bitch, Simone to crack, but right before I put a bullet between her eyes, she said that Jessica was the one who told them that we'd be raiding the warehouse. At first, I didn't believe a word she said, but when I tried to get in contact with Jessica, her phone was disabled and her parents say they don't know where she is."

F**k! this couldn't be good.

"Do you think that Simone took her."

I avoided saying what we both was thinking. If Simone really got that close to Jessy, there's no way she'd leave her alive. Mik stopped pacing and turned to face me, his eyes narrowed in a menacing way and he clenched his teeth as he spoke.

"No, I don't think that because Jessica packed everything she owned and left a note for her parents saying that she's safe and that they shouldn't try to find her because she doesn't want to be found."

Double f**k!

This changes everything, I knew what Mik intended to do and I couldn't really blame him because I'd do the same if I was in his position.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to find her and kill her!"

I wasn't so sure that he'd be able to carry out his threat, I've watched the way he was with Jessy, and killing someone you love comes at a price, that I didn't think he'd be willing to pay.

"Are you sure you'd be able to pull the trigger after claiming to love her?"

Mik turned and bashed his fist against the wall, rage and fury radiated from him. His hand started bleeding but he ignored it, I on the other hand, just watched him with amusement.

For the many years that I've known him, this was the first time that I've ever seen him act so irrational and emotional over a woman, and just like myself, he's had lots of them in his life.

He took his shirt off and wrapped it around his bleeding hand. I chuckled to myself, putting the last of my weapon into my duffle bag. The situation was not a humorous one, but it just solidified my belief that no good can come from loving a woman. As much as I hate to admit it, my father was right in saying that love opens doors for betrayal, hurt and pain.

"After we deal with your father, I'm taking some time off then I'm going to find the love of my life and introduce her to my dark side."

I lifted the bag, swinging it over my shoulders, then I grabbed my coat that was lined with my knife and gave Mik a sceptical look.

He narrowed his eyes at me and continued talking, "It's not so much the betrayal, but my SON was in that warehouse! He could have died, if I hadn't gotten to him when I did, he would have died! For that, I can never forgive her and for that, she needs to die."

Right before I walked out of the room I asked him, "Aren't you curious to know why she did it?"

"I don't give a f**k why she did it, just that she did it!"