All for her, only for her

HI MY LOVIES, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? I'VE GOT  A NEW UPDATE HERE FOR YOU GUYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. 

ANYWAY, LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN AS THERE ARE ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO BEFORE THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY OVER, THEN IT'S ONE TO BOOK 2. 

HAVE A NICE TIME READING MY LITTLE KILLERS, UNTIL NEXT TIME. 

PCI OF COUPLE!!!

Chapter 62

As I walked into the room everyone stopped talking and got really quiet. I looked at them suspiciously, wondering what it was that suddenly made them stop talking?

"What's going on?"

My question was to no one in particular, but none of them were rushing to answer either. My brothers all avoided making eye contact with me, and my parents just had a determined look in their eyes.

"Ok, why are you all acting so weird?"

I started getting nervous, and my mind immediately thought of the worst. When the silent got too much for me to handle, hysteria kicked in.

"D-did something happen to Killian? Did somebody die?"

When they still didn't answer my questions, I graduated to yelling at them all, I was just fed up of the silence.

"What the f**k is wrong with you people; can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!"

My mother narrowed her eyes at me, "Watch your language, young lady."

I stared at her wide-eyed, she can't be serious? They're all sitting there, acting like they're deaf and dumb, refusing to answer any of my questions, but have the audacity to tell me not to swear!

"Take a seat, baby bear."

Ok, I was officially freaked out, my dad only used his 'everything is going to be ok' voice when something really bad has happened or going to happen.

I took the seat across from them which happened to be in between my brothers. My brothers pulled their chairs closer to mine, and Liam and Mike both captured my hands.

My mind and my heart were racing, for them to be acting this way, I knew that whatever news my father was going to give me, wasn't going to be anything good.

"Honey, I don't want you to get upset or take this the wrong way but...we're not sending you back to Killian."

I was out of the chair so fast that I almost gave myself whiplash, I couldn't believe what I just heard. I started laughing, and I mean really laughing because he had to be joking.

"Nice one, dad, you almost got me there."

The smile slipped from my face when I saw that he wasn't laughing. However, instead of crying and begging like I knew they expected me to, I got mad.

"That's not your decision anymore, dad!"

He bolted from his chair just as fast as I did, the lines on his face looked more defined as he glared angrily at me. Before Killian, that look that he was sending my way, would have made me want to crawl in a hole and hide, but now I found that it didn't affect me anymore.

"Like hell, it isn't! You are still my daughter!"

I know I should have backed down and let him calm down, but I was pissed off. However, it wasn't at him, I was pissed off at the thought of never seeing Killian again, that possibility scared me.

"I'm your daughter who is married, you can't tell me that I'm never going to see my husband again, only I can decide that!"

My dad looked about to burst, I could see that he wasn't going to back down and neither was I. My mother pulled my dad away to ease the tension, but it was obvious that we were both strong headed and unwilling to give in to the other.