Chapter 2

\--------Cody's pov-----

I was at the Conner, waiting for her. I saw a figure coming up the street. My face lit up.

But it wasn't her.

It was her friend.

Abagael.

"Where's Brittany?" I asked when she got to me.

"What do you mean?" she looked up at me with big eyes. 

"I-I uhh never mind." I said and opened the car door.

---------Abagael's pov-------------

I got into the car. He whispered something to the diver. And the car took off. With out Cody. The diver ended up taking me home. I was mad. 

-------Brittany's pov------

I was sitting in my room on my net book, when someone came bursting through my door. I looked up to find Cody.  He looked kind of mad.

"Can I help you?" I asked slowly. 

"Why didn't you meet me at the Conner?"

"May i ask how you got in here?" being that i knew my mom was asleep.

"Your door was unlocked, why didn't you come?"

"One: Because i didn't want too, and Two: You really need to learn to knock.  

"Why did you send Abagael?"

"Because I care enough not to leave you alone."

"Abagael is nice, but i really rather would have had you send a dog."

I laughed. 

"Please just come with me," 

"Fine." I walked him to the door, opened it and closed it after him, locking. Then I locked everything else.

I could hear him yelling after me and banging on the door. Burn. Dude Burn.  I was having fun amusing my self. I walked back to my room. He was in fornt of my window. I closed the curtains.

I was hoping he would go away soon because i had to get my mom get ready for work. She worked nights at the Hospital as a House Keeper.

I grabbed my Ipod and played one of his songs and stuck in the window its dock. I heard him bang on the window. Then Yes I Can started playing and he shouted:

"Really?"

I stuck my tongue out at him.

This was more fun then i had all year. He finally went home after i threaten to call the cops. The next day he followed me around at school. I couldn't figure out why he wanted to go out with me so bad. Was it my Brown hair, brown eyes, red cheeks? I was coming back form 4th period and I knew he would be there leaning on my locker in a pose that would make any girl in the world expect me, melt.  

"Cody, how many other girls have you did this too?"

"None."

"Lie. You really think you can lie to me when you know my best friend is like crazed over you?"

"Yeah but there not like you are." I grabbed my books and made a deny sound.

"Cody, just move on. I'm not worth it. Trust me."

"Come on just give me one chance? Please?"

"Will you leave me alone?"

"Yes"

"Fine." 

"Yes thank you, you wont regret this." he walked off. 

"I really hope not i said to my self."

After school i walked over to cross walk, and was where a black SU:V pulled up.

The window rolled down.

"For Miss. Rush?" 

"Is he kidding me?"

"I'm not." said Cody get out of the car as i was expecting he would be inside of it.

I got in. I looked away form him. 

"Brittany?" he said finally after about 3 minutes.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Did Abagael come close to dying or something? there hast to be something wrong with her and im trying to figure out what."

I laughed. 

"No. She's just like that....." My voice trailed off. Having some sympathy for the boy, i did something he could complement me on. I started singing quietly to myself. It was a Taylor Swift song; Sparks Fly. I've had it stuck in my head all day. I looked over at him.  He had ablank expression on his face. I finished the song a little early and starting singing one of my own. I called it 'I Need You' 

"Your love, your love, your love, is the best love I ever ever had... so why, do I keep on tryin'tryin' tryin', to leave you, leave you..." I could feel him looking over at me every few seconds. "My instincts say go but my heart says no, says no , says no...." Now he was completelystarring at me. " I need you, I need you, I need you, Like the stars in my eyes. I need you I need you I need you Like the hair on my head. I need you, I need you, I need you......" I began to blush a little.

"Did you write that?" he asked amazed.

"Yes,"

"Wow, that's really good." 

"There's more if you want to hear it."

"Sure,"

"Umm where are we going? It doesn't take this long to get to my house."

"Just sing."

"Like the air in my lungs, I want you to go, I want you to stay. My Instincts say go but my heart says no, says no, says no... I'm turning the page, but i wont close the book, the book, the book..... I need you I need you I need you, Like a fire needs oxygen. I need you I need you i need you, Like a star needs a shine, I need you I need you I need you, Like a actor needs a line. I want you to go, I want go I want  stay,   My Instincts say go but my heart says no, says no, says no... I'm turning the page, but i wont close the book, the book, the book.....I need you I need you I need you like the stars in my eyes,  I need you I need you I need you Like the hair on my head. I need you, I need you, I need you Like a fire needs oxygen. I need you I need you i need you, Like a star needs a shine, I need you I need you I need you, I'm turning the page but I wont close the book."

He looked speachless. 

"If only I could play the guitar." 

"I could teach you?" I knew he'd jump at this chance. 

"Sure." I was actually beginning to enjoy my self.

(Please coment on the song that i worte my slef!)