Chapter 16

-----------------------Brittany---------------------------

The next day, Saturday. Cody came over to help me with my report. 

"Hey," He said. 

"Hi," I said with a smile. I was melting in side. I followed him to my room. He seemed a little tense.

He flopped on my bed and laid on my prurle and white bed spread. 

"Got any ideas?" He asked.

"Not really." I said and laid down next to him. "The teacher said it cant have ANYTHING about you in it."

"Well that makes it a little more complicated." he said. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my Net book that was next to me and opened it. I opened the word processor. On the side it had the names of my other books. PLP, Sea Goddess, Wishies Backfire, Etc. I hoped to God Cody wouldn't ask to read one of them. I opened the Internet. 

"Lets see what we can find." 

After we did about half of the report I got up to get a drink. But Cody pulled me back, and I fell into the cricle of his arm. 

"Where you going Babe?" I flushed massively. 

"To get a drink, want one?"

"Sure," He followed me into the kicthen. 

"What do you want?"

He put his arms around me form the back and said, "You," and kissed me on the cheek. The little people in my brain were going "AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" 

"Cant you say something thats not hitting on me?" 

"Like you don't like it, "

"Well, I-" He cut me off with another kiss. It's offical. I'm in love with him.