Chapter 32. .HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

*at home*

Me and Abby burst through the front door of my house. I went to my room, and then all the memories burst back into my brain. I sat on my bed and started crying again.  Abby came in andcomforted me.

"I...Can't...Believe...it." I said in between sobs. 

"It's alright. Everything's gonna be alright." She said patting me on the back. But what if my mom doesn't live? What if Cody doesn't? 

Abby left and I cried my self to sleep. 

I woke up the next day to my leg hurting really bad. I had a text form Ali saying she'd be here in 5. I got dressed, not bothering to take a shower. I called her saying that there was a key under the mat and to just come in. 

"Do you know your brother's in a coma?" I asked as we sat down on the couch. 

"Yeah...." 

"So is my mother." I said looking down. 

"Oh my gosh, really?" 

"Yeah, she got shot in the head and a few times in the chest." 

"Oh gosh i'm so sorry!" She said giving me a hug. We decided to go visit my mother and Cody at the hospital.

*At the hospital* 

I looked at my mother. Ali beside me. I was sitting next to her. I was hearing a beep beep beep. And then  beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. 

"Mom!" I said looking up and standing up. I was crying and the nurse came in. 

I slumped back down crying. I put my face in my hands. Ali comforted me. I watched as they rolled her out. She was dead. 

*3 days later.* 

I was sitting next Cody. I was still upset about my mother. I couldn't believe she was gone. All had left was Ali, Abby, and Cody. And my dog of course but she doesn't matter. My dad died when I was really young.

"I know he's gonna be alright." Ali said. 

"He has too." I said.

"He will." Abby said. And then as if on que, his eye-lids fluttered. I got up and went over to the side of his bed. His hand reached out and found mine. Form the moment that he touched me, I heardbeep, beep,beep,beep, in stead of, beep......beep.....beep...... I started crying again. He gave me a light squeeze. 

"Cody?" I asked softly. His eyes fully opened, looking straight at me. In his cute accent he asked: "Yes, angel?" He asked in softly but like it was no big deal that he just woke from a coma. I started crying tears of joy and bent down to hug him. He hugged back a little, but I could tell he was weak. We stayed like that for a few minutes. And then I pulled away and let Ali have a turn. 

Cody was released a few days later. The tour had been canceled. We sat down on the couch in my living room.  

*Cody's POV*

I sat down next to her on the couch. She seemed a little glum. I mean I know I just got out of a coma, but I could tell it was something else. 

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder. She started crying. 

"My... Mom...Died." She said in between sobs. Oh my gosh.

"I'm so sorry." I said giving her a little squeeze. She just sat there, crying into my shoulder. She must have cried her self to sleep because a half hour later, she stopped. Her eyes were closed. 

I carried her to her bed. I crawled into next to her. And fell asleep.