Chapter 21

---------Cody's POV--------------

I picked her up and  carried her out. 

"Its gonna be okay," I said worryingly. Then all of a sudden she got a lot heavier, like dead weight.

"Brittany?" I asked. No answer. I got her into the car and my diver took us to the hospital. 

I picked her up and took her inside. 

"HELP! I have a sick girl she needs help!" I shouted. They came rushing over. 

-------------------Brittany's POV------------------ ( kay I know this is un-realastic, but lets say its not :) ) 

I was in a dark place. I heard Cody yelling at the docotor's.Then nothing. I opened my eye's, I saw Cody's face. He was worried. He was holding my hand. He was crying. He looked up. 

"She's awake!" he said, my mother came rushing in who must've been in the hall. -.- 

"Cody...What happened?" 

"Oh honey...." Said my mother. Again dajvo. She came into a hug. She had black short hair. She was wearing bule jeans and a black T-shirt. I thought she wouldv'e been in her uniform. 

"Mom, I-I cant breath, your squessing!" 

"Oh right, sorry."  Next in line for hugs was Cody. Kissed me on the fore-head. 

"I love you," He whispered so only I can hear it. I did the same. 

They weren't able to figure out what was wrong with me. A few weeks later, I was better and was sent home. 

I walked up the steps hand-in-hand with Cody. Mom had  to go do something. She wasnt home much. It didn't bother me that much. He followed me inside. I went to my room fighting off the dog. Cody clamed her by petting her. He was pretty much like famliy now. I grabbed my sheets and put them in the wash. 

I walked back into the living room. I sat on the couch and let out a big sigh. Cody came in form the kicthen.

"What's wrong, Babe?" He asked while sitting down next to me. I was really glad he didn't call me that in front of my mom.  

"Ummm lets see, I just got out of the Hospital after five weeks. And I missed like six weeks of school." 

"Oh, I didn't think of school." He said. Duh duh duh...... He can be so stupid sometimes.

Lily came and sat right in between me and Cody, just as he was leaning in for a kiss. Lily put her ears back and started panting.

"Sooo, my manger called." He said.

"And?"

"I'm going on tour,"

my heart broke. 

"What?"

"I'm sorry, but I cant stay on break forever."

I sighed, " I know, It's just......"

"I love you," Cody quietly finished for me. Lily stopped panting a put her ears up. Now we were in more slince.