Chapter 40

Recap: "Truth?" I breathed out. I knew there was something he wasn't telling me, but was he lying?

Cody sighed.

I looked form Cody to Ali. Back and forth. There were both silent, and then Bella burst through the door. 

"Cody, babe whats taking you so long?" 

 Babe???

 ---------------------------------

"I'm not your 'babe' ." 

Well that was a relief... I think...

"So we were dating for nothing?" She said with no emotion.

"We weren't dating!" 

Ali gave me a sideways look and I gave her a What-is-going-on-and-why-didn't-you-tell-me-your-BFF look. She gave me a I'm-really-sorry-tell-you-later . 

I looked back to Cody and Bella. 

"Then what's this?" She lifted a picture of her and Cody kissing. 

I couldn't take it anymore..... my eyes started watering. I didn't want him to see me crying so I ran out. 

"Brittany?!?!?!" I heard Cody call. 

I ignored him and kept running. 

I ran all the way to Abby's house. Crying. I knocked on her door. 

"Brittany?" Abby said when she opened the door.

"C-cody c-chea-" I  couldn't get my self to say anymore. 

"HE DID WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?!? I'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I started crying even more. Abby came and gave me a side ways hug. We walked inside and sat on her couch. I cried into her shoulder. I cried for a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay I know it was really short, but i don't know if i should make it to where Cody was cheating on her, or Bella was lying with a photo shopped picture........ Comment if u have any ideas!!!!