Chapter 39 Bella and cheaters??????

Kay so i know the time of stuff is off, but i don't really remember what time is what, so yea.... ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and heard some one coming up the stairs. I kept my eyes closed. 

"When are you going to tell her?"  I think it was Ali. 

"What do you mean?" Cody?? Oh gosh....

"I know about you and Bella!!" She whispered. 

"What are you talking about? There is NOTHING in between me and Bella." 

"Oh really?" 

It was silent for a moment. 

"She lied!!"

"Why would she lie about something like that Cody? She's my best friend!!" She was whisper shouting.

"I don't know. Maybe ask her." 

I heard the door open, then close. I could feel a stress vibe coming off of him. He crawled into bed next to me. He kissed me on the head. And whispered "I love you Brittany. 143." I flickered my eyes open to see the time. 5am?? Ugh. Well I am going back to school today.

"I love you too." I whispered back. I rolled over. He was smiling, he still had 'bed head' . I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled away. I ruffled his hair and he closed his eyes a crinkled his nose as i did it. He smiled and got up. My feet were just about to leave the floor, when a pair of arms pulled me back. 

"Where you going?" He said kiss my neck.

"To get some breakfast, school starts today!" 

He moaned. I giggled. 

"I don't want you to go.... you can be private schooled like me??" 

I giggled. "I'd love too, but i cant." 

"Says who?"

"Umm... no one??" 

He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Why don't we go down stairs and get some breakfast and talk to your mom about it?"

"Fine..." He groaned. 

I got up and went to my room and picked out an out fit. I went to the bathroom and put it on. It was a random graphic tee and skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and brushed my hair and all that. 

I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I heard them talking so i stopped on the last step. 

"Why would you do that?"

"Do what? Tell the truth?"

"It's not the truth and you know it!" 

"It is too the truth!" 

I could tell one was Cody, but i didn't recognize the other voice. 

It was silent for a few seconds. 

"See, the truth." 

I heard the front door open and then slam shut. I waited a few seconds then i walked out into the kitchen. Cody came walking in. He was dressed in a loose blue tee and black skinny jeans. 

"Hello Cody." I said with a smile acting like I heard nothing at all. 

"Hello, Angel." 

"You seem at little stressed, Bella again?"

"Yeah...." 

"Who was here? I heard the door slam." 

"Bella." 

"What did she want?"

"She just wanted to talk to me."

"About what?" I said grabbing an apple and sitting down next to him on the counter. 

"She want's to umm.. uhh.... work on a.... a.... SONG! Yeah, she wants to work on a song together."

He was SO not telling me something. Well. Two can play THAT game. 

"Oh," I said nodding my head. "So.... When we going to talk about me schooling with you with your mom?" 

"Uh we have to do it later, she went shopping or something."

"Oh ok...... When you going to teach me how to play Guitar??"

"We could... do it now? Being that  your not going to school......"

"Okay!!" I said and jumped off the counter and grabbed his hand and pulled him up to the music room. 

He laughed and grabbed the Guitar while I quietly shut the door. 

He started strumming softly.  

I sat down on the floor and he sat down next to me.  

"So you put your fingers here.." He said moving my hand to the right place. He started saying it cord it was...I looked up at him. He noticed that I wasn't paying attention and looked up. We stared intoeach others eyes.  He started leaning in, and so did I. Our lips meet. 

We kissed until Ali burst through the door. "CODY!" We broke apart. "What are you doing?"

"Just teaching her how to play Guitar, you?"

"Bella's here, again. Me and her are very mad with you." 

I looked confused. Cody looked at me. 

"Why are you guys mad with him?" I looked up at  Ali. Her eyes got wide. 

"Maybe now would be a good time for some truth, Cody." She said.

Cody got up and set the Guitar down and reached out a hand to pull me up. I ignored it, and got up on my own.

"Truth?" I breathed out. I knew there was something he wasn't telling me, but was he lying?

Cody sighed.

I looked form Cody to Ali. Back and forth. There were both silent, and then Bella burst through the door. 

"Cody, babe whats taking you so long?" 

Babe???