Chapter 35

kay so this is sort of a flop.... WISH ME LUCK!

---------

I woke up the next day to someone shaking me...

"Wake up Britt!" so obliviously it wasn't Cody. 

I opened my eye's. 

"Don't call me that." 

"Okay. Breakfast is ready." Ali said. I got up off of my bed in Ali's room. I looked at the clock. I couldn't really read it. But i think it was like 7am or something...

"K," I got up and got changed and walked down stairs to the kitchen. "Good morning." I said as I sat down at the table. 

"Good mroning," Angie said as she set my plate of bacon and eggs in fornt of me. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Yup," I said as I took a bite. Lily was starring at me form the floor. 

I felt someone rap their arms around my neck. I looked up. Cody. 

"Good morning Angel." I begaing  to think he doesn't even know my name anymore. -.- I still liked him calling me that though. 

"Good morining Cody."  He kissed me. 

"Get a room!" Ali groaned. 

He pulled away and sat down next to me. Angie set food down in front of him. 

After we finished eating, I went up to mine and Ali's room, followed by Ali. 

"What do you want to do today?" Ali asked as she sat down on her bed across form mine.

"I don't know.. It is Saturday."

 "Wanna go to the mall?" 

Sure!" I said with a smile. We walked out of our room. Just as we were passing Cody's room, he opened his door. 

"Where you guys going?" 

"To the mall." We said and kept walking, I turned still walking and smiled at him. 

"Wanna come?" I asked him. 

"Sure." He said smiling. 

"Great!" Ali said. "You can carry our bags!" She said with a smirk.

He put his arm around me and we walked out of the house and into the car. 

*At the mall* 

"This is SO pretty!" Ali shouted pointing at a dress in Forever21.  I walked over to it Cody behind me.  It was a purple dress with black ribbon on in it. 

"Oh my gosh you right!" Cody said sarcastically. 

Ali glared at him. 

"Go try it on!" I shouted at her.

"kk!" She said and we walked quickly over to the dressing rooms. 

She came out. She looked beautiful in it. 

"You look beutiful!" I said as she spun around. 

"I know!" She said flipping her hair. I saw Cody roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye. She went back to put on her normal clothes and I sat down next to Cody on the couch the had. 

"What is your problem?" I asked him. 

"Nothing." 

"Lair." 

"Nothings wrong! She's my sister i'm aloud to roll my eyes at her being selfish." He said. turning to me. 

"I didn't say that was it, youv'e been acting weird lately." 

"No I haven't." He said. Totally lying, something was up.

--------------------------------------

Sorry it was short but I cant really think of anything and I had to get this up by Tuesday, so yea I deiced to do it now. Might upload soon my i'm on a roll with Perfect Stranger (A Christan Beadles Love Story.)