Chapter 41 Lying or Truth?

I woke up but i didn't open my eyes. I wished that last night was a dream. I opened my eyes and i was in Abby's bed. Nope... it wasn't a dream. I sighed and sat up. 

"Good morning sleepy head!" Abby said waayyyyyyy to happy for my mood. 

"Good morning. Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Sure." 

She came back with a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt that said I <3 Boys. 

"Umm... can i have a different shirt?" It was to soon for me to wear that.

"Oh my gosh! Yes of crouse i'm so sorry!" 

She came back with a diffrent shirt, it was just a plain black one. 

I went to her bathroom and got dressed. 

"Wanna go to Ihop?"

"S-sure." 

"You okay?" She asked. 

"Yeah, it's just the last time i was there i was with C-c-" 

"I understand, we can go to Mickey D's?" 

"Sure." I said with a smile.

*After Mickey D's*

"Did you see that guy at Mickey's? He was SO staring at you!" Said Abby.

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Whatever, I'm don't think i'm ready for that anyway." 

"OH! right, i'm so sorry!" 

"It's okay, i understand it's your habit. ;)" 

"I think i'm gonna go home now." I said.

"Are you sure your ready to face he who shall not be named?"

"Do you feel willing to come with me?"

"To his house? are you insane?" 

"You don't have too..."

"YES! TOTALLY!!!!!!!!" 

"Okay.... lets go then!" 

*At Cody's front door* 

"Are we going to knock?" Asked Abby. 

"Nope! I stole Cody's house key." 

Abby laughed. "Okay then." 

I opened the door. "Ali?!?!" I called. 

"Brittany?!?!" She called back running out of the hall. She screamed. "AHH! I thought you'd never come back!!!!" She said giving me a giant hug. 

"Hey Ali!" 

"Abby!!!!!!" She said giving her a hug. 

I heard a door open. I gave Ali a look. She nodded to go around the other set of stairs. We all ran into the upstairs hallway. I was behind the rest and was just about to go into Ali's room, when arms grabbed my waist. 

I expected it to be Cody, "Cody! Let go!" I screamed. I turned around. It wasn't Cody. It was worse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe! Well, that wasn't really to go with the title, but yeah! I'm writing the next part! I think u guys need more after this. VCF!!!!!!