Chapter 14 (Cody's age! YAY!)

--------Brittany's POV-----------

"Great now I can help you with your report! Well it will be easier. I would've anyway." He said with that dang smile. 

"Uh-huh" I said sarcastically.

"What?"

"You know you want to help someone with a report If you didn't have too."

"I would if they were my girlfriend." He said with that dang smile again. He called me his girlfriend?Yes!

"What?"

"I said-"

"Yes I know what you said but you called me your girlfriend!"

-----------------Cody's POV------------

"Yes I know what you said but you called me your girlfriend!" she said.

I was coming up with an answer when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hello?" It was a tall girl with long Brown hair.

"Yes..."

"Are you Cody Simpson?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Can you sign this for me please?" She asked holding out a note book with my face on it and a sharpie.

"Sure," I signed it. Saved by the fan,  I laughed to my self.

-------- Brittany's POV------------ 

He was talking to some girl, and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my tray and got up to find Abby. I looked back to see if he noticed. He didn't. I frowned. 

"Brittany!" said Abby when I found her. She was sitting next to Ali who wasn't eating anything.Probably here the same reason as Cody. 

"Hey,"

"Why aren't  you with Cody?" 

"He's occupied with some fan or something," I said with a frown.

"Aww," said Abby. 

I slid into a seat in between Abby and Ali.

After school, I went out to find Cody.  He was in his usual place. Leaning against the bricks. He was humming a tune that i didn't know. And then I did. Angel. 

"Hey, why'd ditch me?"

"Because," I said with a shrug. He started walking next me. He dropped the subject.

"So have you came up with anything for your report?"

"I just got out of school and it's due next Friday." 

"Oh," He started singing my favorite part of On My Mind quietly. "When we meet, I never knew i'd be looking at a face i'd never forget......." 

"You know thats my favorite part of that song," I said.

"Really? Mine too." ( I have no Idea if that is, lets just say it is for story sake. :p) He smiled, with that dang smile that made me want to kiss him, but i resisted. I smiled back.

We got into the car. I turned and screamed. "Ali? what are you doing?"

"What? I didn't want to walk home."  I completely understood. We got home. I walked into my room, Cody didn't follow me inside this time because Ali needed to get home for some reason. 

I flopped back on my bed. I let out a big puff. 

"What so sad for?" said a voice. Steven. OMG.

"What are you doing here?" i shoot up, but he pined me down again. I screamed and he put his hand on my mouth.

-------------Cody's POV--------------

The car was just about to pull to turn the corner, when I heard a scream that'd I'd recognizeanywhere. It was a deathly scream. 

Brittany. 

_____________________________________________________________

hehehe im mean. VCF!!!!!! ( vote comment fan)