Chapter 48

Chapter 48

*at Mickey D's*

(Dang now i want some! D:)

I handed the lady money while Cody wasn't looking. I gave her a small smile and walked over to fill up my cup. 

I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Your not as sly as you think." Cody whispered slipping a twenty in my pocket. 

"A girl can hope right?" I said truning to face him. "Where's Tommy?" 

Cody led me over to the table. 

"HEY TOMMY!" I shouted. Not to loud though, i didn't want people to notice that CODY SIMPSON was there. I mean especially after once we were half way here we had to go back to get a hoodie and sunnies. ( no i'm not in Aussie. :p ) 

"Hey Brittany!" Tommy yelled back. 

I'm assuming Cody told him not to call me Britt. I really hate that for some reason. 

I was just about to say something when our number was called. Cody got up as i was going to, but i'd rather stay here with Tommy. :) 

"Hey you want this?" I asked holding out my twenty Cody gave to me.

His eyes widen and he jumped on me. "YES!!" He said taking it out of my hands and kissing it. 

I laughed. "What's so funny?" Cody asked sitting down. I gave Tom a look and he hid it under the table before Cody could see it. 

"Nothing." I said grabbing my nuggets.

"Oh really? Then why is Tommy smiling like someone gave him twenty bucks?" 

Uh-oh ;) 

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" 

"Hey Tommy, why you smiling like someone gave you twenty bucks?" 

"I'm not i just love Mickey D's!!!" He said with a cheeky smile and launching at his cheese Burger. 

Cody raised an eyebrow at him. 

Tom just shrugged and put a fri in his mouth. 

*at home* 

"Can you tell me why Tom was smiling? I know you know." Cody said closing the front door behind him. Ali and Angie were out shopping still. 

"Fine. I admit that I know but i'm not telling you." I said walking up stairs.

"Why not?" Cody asked following me. 

"Because." 

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not telling you." I said crossing my arms at standing in the hall way by Cody's door. 

"Are you sure?" He said opening his door.

"Yes." I said walking into his room. 

"I'm going to have to tickle you if you don't." 

"Kay." I said even though i hate being tickled. 

He started to come towards me. 

I ran out the door and down stairs him following me. 

He quickly caught me and tackled me to the couch and started tickling me. 

"Cody *laugh* Cody *laugh* st-stop *laugh*" I said while laughing my guts out. 

He didn't stop.

"Kay fine! I'll tell you!" He stopped and sat on the couch beside me. "You know that twenty you snuck it my pocket?" 

"Yes."

"I gave it to Tom. So really you gave Tom twenty bucks." I said patting his leg and getting up and walking away. 

"What? That's what was funny? Well now I depressed and missing twenty bucks."

"Your loss." I said. 

I walked back into Cody's room. 

I turned around and Cody was right there. 

"May I gain back? I accept love." He winked. 

"Sure." I kissed him and kissed back. 

We were kissing for a while when I pulled back to get a breath. Cody smiled. "I love you." 

"I love you too." I said giving him one last kiss.

------------------

I know that was short, but i wanted to end it there. Let me know if you have any Ideas for The Perfect Stranger ( A Christian Beadles Love Story) I need help with it.