Chapter 47. He's back.

Chapter 47

Recap: "There's plenty of reasons to be happy about this."

"Like what?"

"Like me being here to protect you more." 

---

He sat down on his bed and i sat on his lap. I smiled. "Well, I spouse that's a good reason." I sighed out looking away form him pretending like i wasn't completely awed by him saying that. 

"You spouse?" 

I looked back to him. "Yes I spouse." I smiled. 

We sat in silence for a few minutes.Then his mom randomly yelled: 

"Cody I'm taking Ali shopping!" 

"Okay mom!" Cody called back.

I heard the front door open and close and then they car driving away. We sat in silence for a few more minutes. 

 "I love you." Cody randomly said, that's when i noticed he was starring at me. 

I smiled again, "I love you too." 

He smiled back and kissed me. It was a quick kiss but I immediately kissed him back. This time it was a passionate kiss. It lasted a few minutes. 

I heard a window smash and we pulled away at the same time. 

"What was that?" Cody asked.

"Sounded like someone breaking in..."

Cody got up as i slid off of his lap. He opened the door and I followed. 

Cody walked down stairs.

I heard Tommy's door open.

"Did you guys hear that?" Tommy asked. 

"Yeah we heard it. Come here." I said and he ran to where I was at the end of the hallway. 

(I'm jelous of this girl, little kids like her! They all hate me.... ): ) 

I picked him up. I heard a plate drop down stairs in the kitchen. Yup someone definitely broke in. 

"CODY?!?!" I asked peering down stairs with Tommy sitting on my hip.

"I heard it!" 

Then I hear people fighting. 

Steve??? 

I hurriedly walked into mine and Ali's room where my purse was. I set Tommy down on the bed. 

( In this story can we pretend that Tom is like 5 instead of 7??? :D) 

"What's going on?" Tom asked. 

"I don't really know.." I said even though i knew perfectly well what was i just didn't have time to explain. I called 911.

"Hello what's your emergency?" The lady on the end said.

"Hello? Yeah someone broke into my house can you send some cops?" 

"Yes whats your address?"

I told her and she said there on there way. 

I hung up the phone. 

The Fighting sounds got louder. 

"I'm scared.." Said Tom. 

"It's alright Tommy." I said giving him a hug.

"Where's Cody?"

"Down stairs. I'll be right back, STAY here." I said and went out the door. 

"Cody?" asked looking around for him. 

"Cody??" I called again. I heard fighting sounds coming form the family room. I saw Cody and Steve fighting. 

"CODY STOP!" I yelled. He didn't notice me. The two where on a mission to kill one or die trying. I heard Sirens. 

"CODY STOP!He's not wroth it." I yelled again. I kept yelling trying to get him to stop. I finally couldn't take it anymore and walked between him. 

"Cody. Robert. Simpson. Stop right now!" I said with my arms crossed. The cops came knocking on the door. I gave Cody a death glare and walked to answer it. Steve didn't notice. He just started to fight 

with Cody again. 

I really hate Steve.

I let the Cops in and they broke up the fight and arrested Steve. Steve was protesting. 

They didn't ask any questions, apperntly he escaped from prison. 

"Why were you ignoring me?" I asked Cody. "He's not worth it." I said crossing my arms again as Cody closed the door behind the cops. 

"But you are." He said putting his arm around me. 

Again, pretending not to be flattered, I said: "Why do you fight him any way? Why don't you just call the cops or something?" 

Just then I heard a door open. I looked up the stairs. It was Tommy.

"Is he gone??" Asked Tom. 

"Yes he's gone." 

Tommy came rushing down stairs and I picked him up. 

"Want to go to Mickey D's?" I asked them. 

"Sure." They said togther. Cody wasn't that beat up.

Kay so it's not too long, but it's longerish.... VCCCF!