Chapter 8

The next day,  I stayed in my bed all day on the phone. With Cody.  He started calling me 'Babe' and I called him his name still. I don't know why, I just did.  After about 5 hours, my mom came in and told me I had to get off, and take the dog for a walk. 

I was walking down the street when someone coverd my eyes. Cody. I knew it.

"Hey,"

"Hi!" I said excitedly and gave him a big hug. Then my dog started barking at cody. He bent down to pet her and said.

"Who's this?"  He said in a cute vocie.  

"Her name is, Lily." 

"Lily. What breed is she?" he sad standing up. 

"Boxer,Pitbul, and a little bit of Asturlian Shepred."

He nodded. 

" We were going for a long walk, care to join us?" 

"Sure."

We walked around the block. And then we went up a street to where the dog that Lily hates lives. I tried my best to hold her, but she got losse and Cody ran after her.  I was calling her with all my might. When he finally caught her and draged he over to me, he said.

"Your dog really does NOT like that dog,"

"Yeah sorry about that."

"No problem," 

When we got back to my house, he kissed me and said he would see me tonight at 7 for a suprise.

I called Abby, and told her everything and said she needed to come over right away to help me get ready. She said she was hanging out with Cody's sister, Ali. So they both came over. 

Ali had brought a dress for me. It was red, and strapless with a balck bow belt around my middle, and matching shoes and a small clutch. Abby did my make up and Ali did my hair.

 We were just finishing when I heard the door bell ring. My mom answered and he came into my room.

"You look beutiful,"  he said.

"Thanks, so where are we going?"

"You'll see." He said with a smile.

I followed him out. We got into the car. 

( I know that was a little short but it's perfect ending there.) :P