Chapter 15

------------------------Brittany's POV-------------------------------

"What are you doing?" I said under his hand. He pulled his hand off. 

"Come on, Just be with me....." He put a rag over my mouth. My mom wasn't home. Cody already left on the off chance he heard me scream. I gulped. I was having dajvo(no clue how to spell that BTW).

"I wont hurt you......I'll never leave.........I'm better for you, I wont leave you and go around the country and see thousands of other pretty girls........................"

No.No.NO.NO.NONONONONONO NOT gonna happen Mr. weirdo. NOT gonna happen. I was gonna ask him how he got in here put i couldn't. Then I remembered. Cody knocked him out and left him there and I don't remember locking the door like i usally do. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I was mentally smacking my self on the fore-head. I was to distracted with Cody to lock the door. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!  

I really wish someone would come help before this guy does God knows what to me. H. E. L. P. 

I was standing up in my room by my dresser, and I was slightly crying. 'Steven' was running his fingers across my neck like he was tracing something with a pencil. 

He pushed me on to my bed and he was leaning down after me, I was kicking at him being that My hands were tied behind my back. As soon as he was fully on top of me. Someone broke through the door that he had locked. Cody? I hoped so but I couldn't see passed Steven. 

"Hey," yup. It was Cody. The way I was thinking that reminded me of Carly form ICarly. 

"Cody! Help!" I was saying under my rag which was very difficult. Steven turned around to face Cody. 

"And just how do you plan to get by me?" Steven asked. 

"With this." Cody said and one of his BIG bodyguards showed up behind him. Steven's face looked automatically sick. His bodyguard came picked up Steven and walked out with him as if he were holding a paper bag. 

"Well that was easy," I said when Cody took the rag off and was untieing my hands. 

"That's what i'm here for."  I turned around and he kissed me. He pulled away but his face was still close to mine. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am now." He smiled.

"I love you," He said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too."

__________________________________________________________________

 what do you think? More or less drama? VCF! thnnx